Home

The Very Best of YouTube (*See Forum Rules*)

jon_hill987

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you my first Rock Band video to ever be upped to youtube. It's a run of Nine Inch Nails - The Perfect Drug (one of the most challenging and technical songs available) on Expert Drums and me getting my highest score ever of 193k.

:)

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you my first Rock Band video to ever be upped to youtube. It's a run of Nine Inch Nails - The Perfect Drug (one of the most challenging and technical songs available) on Expert Drums and me getting my highest score ever of 193k.

:)

Your Rock Band skills will never cease to amaze me, Bongo.

I've got more videos to put up, I just first need to edit and convert them, and while I meant to bring the DVD with recordings on it to work with me, I completly spaced it. Oh well.

I got about 5 or 6 FC videos so far, as well as a few other solid runs, including one with IG-64 on guitar. I'll post em here as soon as I get em encoded and put up on youtube :)

I was just up tonight browsing and I came across this video link and after reading the emotional comments to it I had to watch it. At first I was wondering what in the world was this guy doing moving around all these rocks and tires and bales of hay and then he climbed this super steep mountain at the end after swiming across the ocean and then it all came together and I was like OOHHHHHHHH MYYY GAWWDDDDDD!!! (tears in my eyes...now..) Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iIYRZWBd9Y

What do you guys think of this? I'm kinda old fashioned I guess but I just thought this was the most amazing thing considering the guy filmed it all by himself and gave so much effort.

Is he the new Superhero man?

. This guy is very impressive.

A friend showed me that about 2 weeks ago. I was going to post it here, but then I read the description and got quite depressed.

I'd suggest NOT to read it if you don't want this awesome song spoiled for you.

I suppose it's still great, but I was still upset.

• 2 weeks later...

Valient Thorr.

Also, did the singer just jump down from the ceiling? Now he's doing mad Tarzan swings with his microphone! What does this guy think he is?

Well, look at their guitarist Eidan Thorr, thinking he's... well, he's probably just confused.

239361230_l.jpg

Great video I found of a live performance.

:V

Archived