Home

The Very Best of YouTube (*See Forum Rules*)

jon_hill987

I sooooo lol'd @ chad Vader after the dentist.

Now, I raise you:

YELLING AT CATS

<Explicit Language Advisory>

This one has been floating around the internet for a few years now. Originally at ebaums world. This guy was obviously doing this for the video.

A guy (probably bipolar and/or at least OC) yelling at his cats over the smallest and stupidest stuff. Or no reason at all, just to see them run for the camera.

========

EDIT:

<MAjorly Snipped--lookup yerself> ...I don't think guy was actually yelling at the cats, it's probably dubbed.

My bad.

========

Personal note: The first time I watched this I was unsure about it. The more I watched it the more I see how fundamentally and absolutely retarded it is, and it got more and more hillarious every time I watched it. (Knock back a few and imbibe a bit and you'll be laughing up a storm). The cats are not really scared (I grew up with them enough to know) more or less just acting like "What's your ****ing problem?" "Stay away from me until you get over it."

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah... I found that more disturbing than anything.

(Though there's a part of me that thinks perhaps some of the dialog may have been dubbed in after the film was shot. That he filmed the cats reacting to things... then went back and recorded the yelling to match what they were doing.)

Yeah... I found that more disturbing than anything.

(Though there's a part of me that thinks perhaps some of the dialog may have been dubbed in after the film was shot.

That's what I think and was hoping to convey.

That he filmed the cats reacting to things... then went back and recorded the yelling to match what they were doing.)

Yeah pretty much. Bearing that in mind--if you can bear another watching. The voice just doesn't quite match...if you listen to it with a Vixy.net mp3 rip of it I guess it's funniest.

Not funny :carms:

I found nothing funny about that. At all. :|

picture.php?albumid=339&pictureid=3064

Okay, okay. I'll try again. The second worst NES game EVER that you never thought would surface again... under .......review. You cannot be epic if you are fail, thus I call this one massive fail revue for being a review that utterly fails. --don't worry, no cats being yelled at or stuff like that. And no hawt naked lady dipped in chocolate singing oompa-loompa either. PH87, here's to you. Less of a language advisory...

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

lol, he's just getting adjusted to the forums. He knows to quote Jake the Muss. He's cool. :p

I'm helping him adjust. :p

In a friendly way, I hope.

Oh, and by the way, my chair just broke in half and I fell on the floor an mildly hurt myself writing this post. I'm ok, I think.

These are more for the sound than the vids. I need the 2 in order to give the appreciable distinction between them.

I'm sure some of you remember the old music of NES. For an 8 bit system, lots of the tunes comin' outta them things were pretty memorable. Not bad musical composition for just being 8 bits. To be honest, it's probably some of my favorite music. It's rather flattering when one you recognized and even liked as a kid is taken and a rendition of it is well done with real instruments. Behold:

8-bit (all VG versions originally composed by Rich Kiyosi for Bandai Namco)

Doukutsu/Cave Road

Instrumental Rendition Remake by Williams Shamir "Sad Creature"

Just a little personal childhood sentiment, I guess. Not that I really expect anyone else here shares similar sentiment/liking over VG music.

Oh, you don't like yodelers. I didn't mind it much. But whatever. I got musicians in my family...

...Nice try lightsaberboy. At least it didn't get the sour reaction I received for "yelling at cats". I like that Joseph dude's artwork of "Sith Princesses" on deviantart (go check that out sometime). ;)

I just found these a month ago:

Do you like Japanese Schoolgirl teens that play metal guitar of ozzy songs?

I believe I've found one that does. BEHOLD!:

Now, was that hawt or what? More you beg? I shall grant thy wish:

Satisfied, metalheads? If not, there's something wrong with you!

This is 2 years old, but I did a search (though admittedly not a very thorough one) and didn't find this in the thread:

EDIT: I figured that I'd better put an EXPLICIT LYRICS warning on this.

I got a good laugh out of it. :D

This is 2 years old, but I did a search (though admittedly not a very thorough one) and didn't find this in the thread:

EDIT: I figured that I'd better put an EXPLICIT LYRICS warning on this.

I got a good laugh out of it. :D

Oh yeah, I ripped the soundtrack of that for an MP3 using http://www.vixy.net

That video kicks ass. It's hillarious.

EDIT: it isn't the EXACT one...it cut off just before the very end where yodie boy siad: "DAAAAAMN BOYYEEEE"

Archived