Home

The Very Best of YouTube (*See Forum Rules*)

jon_hill987

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply
THE HAAAAAXXXXXX!!!!

:D

Gotta lol.

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

Wow. Normally you might frown at someone using their cell phone or laptop to connect to the net and look it up. But after seeing this...I think that might actually be an improvement over the status quo.

I bet that was a college town sadly... I'm at once relieved, and fuming.

Relieved that I'm not missing much though I could never get into a good school in this state.

Fuming that I could be there and actually be getting ahead of these people.

Yes... Many Americans are complete idiots. I have no problems admitting that.

Not only did they know they were probably wrong, but it didn't even look like they were trying to get it right.

Anyways..... Here's some 8 bit iron maiden to bring a small measure of joy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This music video seriously kicks ass.

The amount of time and effort it must have taken to do this is very impressive. Makes me miss WoW. :(

The amount of time and effort it must have taken to do this is very impressive. Makes me miss WoW. :(

No matter how many times I watch that video, it's never any less impressive or awesome.

This is the most entertaining and interesting GTA4 video I've ever seen. Do many people use the PC version's theatre mode like this?

Also, it shows a lot of weird but interesting details about the games. Dialogue, facial expressions, weird ragdolls, etc.

• 3 weeks later...

^^^ Aw man, they made the video private. >_<

I don't know about how many people use it in the PC version. I thought I'd seen it all, and yet this video puts a whole new spin on it.

That part with the one guy being swept up by the helicopter and being thrown way hella far back never gets old for an occasional laugh.

=====================

I know some of y'all like final fantasy, and I know everyone here has at least heard of Dead Or Alive. From Mounty Oum (who brought you Haloid), here is the first video of Dead Fantasy.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I wanted to post this once I remembered it awhile back but couldn't find it...then I just saw and realized I fav'd it in my YT account. Silly me.

@lightsaberboy: I'm sorry I didn't comment before, Nice skills on the piano there doing Bowser's N64 theme. I glossed over it and watched it several times...Guess I'm just a bit off all the time. Have any more vids of VG music you can do?

the most mindblowing song with deep lyrics ever

unfortunately a lot of unnecessary hate has been focused on the 13 year old girl as well, with many people giving her death threats and insults on twitter and such. it's a silly, hilarious song sure, but insulting the girl is going too far. :(

so i made my own piano cover of it XD. it can be an enjoyable song if made the right way XD

@lightsaberboy: I'm sorry I didn't comment before, Nice skills on the piano there doing Bowser's N64 theme. I glossed over it and watched it several times...Guess I'm just a bit off all the time. Have any more vids of VG music you can do?

i actually haven't done too many vg vids now that i notice it. i've done various movies and shows and video games, so not just VG stuff.

i did some kingdom hearts ones waaayy back, before i started using audacity to record the sound directly onto my computer XD

I dunno, that song sounds like normal pop music to me, I don't listen to the radio much though. Lyrics might be somewhat shallow, but it seems like most stuff is anymore. This probably seems worse cause it doesn't have the 5million dollar sheen big record companies put on their stuff.

Archived