Home

The Very Best of YouTube (*See Forum Rules*)

jon_hill987

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, I didn't even know of these videos existence until seeing Jonathan Ross tonight. How the hell that happened I don't know, but these are quite possibly the best videos on youtube ever.

I'm f**king Matt Damon

I'm f**king Ben Affleck

Matt Damon on Jimmy Kimmel Live

Matt Damon: I'm still f**king Sarah Silverman

If you haven't seen these before (like me), enjoy! :D

• 3 weeks later...

I was just up tonight browsing and I came across this video link and after reading the emotional comments to it I had to watch it. At first I was wondering what in the world was this guy doing moving around all these rocks and tires and bales of hay and then he climbed this super steep mountain at the end after swiming across the ocean and then it all came together and I was like OOHHHHHHHH MYYY GAWWDDDDDD!!! (tears in my eyes...now..) Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iIYRZWBd9Y

What do you guys think of this? I'm kinda old fashioned I guess but I just thought this was the most amazing thing considering the guy filmed it all by himself and gave so much effort.

"Entirely filmed, produced, and directed by the man you see and him alone."

Err...then who operated the camera for the brief tracking shot of him coming over the hill? Or the zoom shots?

P.S. I started praying for a Rick-roll at about the 2 minute mark.

Okay. I can't believe I watched it, but this is what I have to say:

1) I feel quite homosexual for watching the first 5 minutes.

2) She better have been worth it.

3) The entire video is a glorification of himself until the very end. That seems quite conceited if you ask me. I can see why she left him. If you look at the comments he states that he has no idea where she is or why she won't talk to him. Hmm. I wonder why.

4) I have a very hard time believing that he filmed that all by himself. If he did, then kudos, that must have taken way more work than necessary. If he didn't, then I seriously want to know how he got some of those shots in...

I have no idea what you just said. :/

b7 = b& (without shift) = b-and = banned

He (and myself) want to just tear apart this thread and the poster for obvious reasons but we're both abstaining.

Silly old people don't know the language of the kids.

Archived