Home

The Very Best of YouTube (*See Forum Rules*)

jon_hill987

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That made me headbang and I wasn't even there. o_o

You know that reminds me that I've never been to a concert...

You haven't lived until you've been drunkenly moshing at Cannibal Corpse with 50000 people. All while Corpsegrinder is wearing a Dethklok shirt. Brutal.

. You can see us at 1:00 and 2:44, good times.

You haven't lived until you've been drunkenly moshing at Cannibal Corpse with 50000 people. All while Corpsegrinder is wearing a Dethklok shirt. Brutal.

I've drunkenly moshed (amongst other things ) at a Rise Against concert. Does that count? :p

Seriously though, I wish I at least moshed during Disturbed. But, I haven't really been to many concerts though. :( Missed out on a few that I've wanted to go to. I am going to see Dragonforce on monday though.

I've drunkenly moshed (amongst other things ) at a Rise Against concert. Does that count? :p

Seriously though, I wish I at least moshed during Disturbed. But, I haven't really been to many concerts though. :( Missed out on a few that I've wanted to go to. I am going to see Dragonforce on monday though.

No, those bands are gay and therefore they don't count.

Sorry for the double-post, but I just realized that Turisas are opening for Dragonforce. Make sure to get there in time for the opening act, those crazy Finns have one of the best and funniest live-shows I've had the fortune of seeing. Also, they are a lot better than Dragonfarce.

Sorry for the double-post, but I just realized that Turisas are opening for Dragonforce. Make sure to get there in time for the opening act, those crazy Finns have one of the best and funniest live-shows I've had the fortune of seeing. Also, they are a lot better than Dragonfarce.

I know who Turisas are. Well, I've only really heard of "Rasputin", which is an awesome song. But, I'll definitely check them out now that I know they are opening.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived