Home

The Very Best of YouTube (*See Forum Rules*)

jon_hill987

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Found this on Kotaku, it's a Perpetual Mario Music Video, done to everybody's seperate parts of Queen's "Don't Stop Me Now," and it's absolutely amazing.

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

The syncing of everything blows me away every time I watch it.

I don't know if these have been posted already... but I've recently become obsessed with the "Freeman's Mind" web series of videos. These are hilarious!

If you've ever wondered what might be going through the mind of the FPS character you are controlling, this is the series for you!

This is episode 1... but there's dozens of them by now.

I don't know if these have been posted already... but I've recently become obsessed with the "Freeman's Mind" web series of videos. These are hilarious!

If you've ever wondered what might be going through the mind of the FPS character you are controlling, this is the series for you!

*youtube link*

Watched a few of them and almost make me want to drag the game out again. Amusing. Also, seem to be 24 as of late Nov '09.

Morgan Freeman is a thug, and here is proof.

Also, Sean Connery is more awesome than you think.

Aw gawd, how could I have missed this?

Thanks dude.

Lawl. 4:30-5:50 reminded me of one day I was late to one of my electrician jobs and ironically someone broke a bunch of stuff with mercury in it at the site.

When I got there I was all like "Aw man I am SO late, either I'm getting canned or they need me to finish the--Oh F***, who spilled mercury all over the floor?"

<.<

>.>

"Well F*** this. I din't do it, I ain't saying anything. They'll blame me anyway."

I didn't get chewed out for being late but the spill cost everyone their contract and we had to settle for half the remainder which we'd receive much later.

Anyway, good times man.

Archived