Home

Playable yoda type race

fawlks the phoe

Nice amount of detail you put into that post there.

Just so you know, "Yoda" (Or Vandar, or whoever the hell you wanna call him) cannot be equipped with robes, or clothes, or armour. If he is, your game locks up. So if you want to have a Frog Person (XD) as your PC all the way through the game, you'll have to take it upon yourself to edit every single script that attempts to make your character wear something (Starting with the script that puts all your characters into clothing on Citadel Station, and moving on from there.).

I find it quite funny that I was originally posting to riddicule you for the length of your post, but then I actually turned helpful... i must need a little sleep deprevation to get me back to normal...

Oh yea, welcome to the forums.

PCGM:

This version only works up to Telos. Once you get arrested, game puts clothing on you, and the game crashes. If someone know how to repair this, please contact me per e-mail written inside readme file. Thank you.

I want to be a yoda type race that you can change robes and keep the entire game.

This problem was what I was talking about in my post. Don't get the wrong idea, you will have to do quite alot of work to get it to work properly.

Archived