Home

Lab station on the Ebon Hawk

Kurzon

Yes, the Ebon Hawk seems to be bugged in a few places. The most likely explanation may be that Obsidian at one point intended a lab station in the EB, but eventually decided against it. However, since the EB is usually peaceful ground with your friendly companions in it (i.e., no combat mode), the times when you fight in the EB are usually done in "copied incarnations" of the ship. It seems that Obsidian forgot to delete the lab station in one (or perhaps more) of these.

It's not the only bug either. For example, if allow Sith troops aboard the EB as you flee Peragus, you'll have to repel the boarders on the ship. During that fight, you can break open the cargo hold door, where HK-50 was hiding in the prologue. The damaged HK-47 is in there, since we can find him standing there later, but if you force the door during the sith attack, he's not there...

Well, I don't disagree with you. I miss the lab station in the EB too.

Still, it may also be that the lab station was meant to be in the EB, but was dropped when the deadline approached fast. But if that is the case, then it does seem odd that it is then in some of the alternate versions of the EB, though...

I wonder if Team Gizka is putting it in there.

Archived