Home

Droid Interface feat

Kurzon

HK-47 has the option to take the "Droid Interface" feat, which apparently would allow him to speak with droids who do not speak a "sentient language" (ie beeping astromech droids). This feat sounds useless at first glance, because he isn't the main character. Does it open up new conversations between him and T3-M4?

I don´t think so, HK only has 1 scene with T3, the one of the navigatonal computer. Maybe has something to do with the HK factory, so it´s lost content. Or it can be a reference to k1, there you purchase HK as a traductor droid, not as an assasin droid. Ask to team gizka, maybe they can answer you.

I don´t think so, HK only has 1 scene with T3, the one of the navigatonal computer. Maybe has something to do with the HK factory, so it´s lost content. Or it can be a reference to k1, there you purchase HK as a traductor droid, not as an assasin droid. Ask to team gizka, maybe they can answer you.

What the **** is a "traductor" droid? Do you mean a translation droid?

What the **** is a "traductor" droid? Do you mean a translation droid?

There was no need for that, it would have been just as easy to simply ask.

Anyway, it's a french translation spelt wrong XD.

I was also a little aggitated to find that I had wasted a feat on getting one that doesn't *do* anything.

Archived