• Soccer
    • Rugby
    • Cricket
    • Golf
    • Basketball
    • Football
    • Baseball
    • Hockey

I hate plying sports. Mainly because I suck. But I love watching Football - the real Football, not the screwed up North American version.

Ah, it seems I have found my clone! Quite precise, isn't he?

I'll pick soccer and forgive you, ol' Darin! But bear in mind, that Football is football and soccer is just some dumb game the Americans try to play (and suck at), so they just grab the ball and battle their way through, because, well, that's what Americans do most of the time. :p

No offence meant, and no flaming either.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not really sure, it's kind of a toss up for me. I enjoy playing basketball the best by far because I hate football practice and I suck at baseball :fist: but I'm best at football. I really get into whatever sport is in-season out of those 3 so I guess I don't really have a favorite. Though the past few years I've started to lean towards baseball more than I used to.

Spectating:

Football - (NFL Baby!) GoBears! There's nothing like Soldier Field.

Baseball - (GreatAmericanPasttime)MillerPark, WrigleyField, OhYeah!

Softball - (CitySoftballtourneys integrate the three B's)

Beer, Brats, Ballgames.

Basketball (Friday nite Bucks games followed by a romp down WaterSt.)

Participating:

Softball - No better comraderie than ruling the diamond with your pals.

Golf - It's gonna take a lifetime to get my swing corrected.

Hoops - My jumper leaves a lot to be desired, but, it's all about ballin'.

Television:

Gotta watch my BEARS.

Sometimes I'll catch a baseball game, if it's of interest.

Olympics most definately.

Peek in occasionally on the X-games.

Taekwondo for 4 years. Got my 1st Dan this spring--very exciting for me, because I started as an adult, suck at sports, and had to fight through a knee injury and come back from knee surgery to even take that test, much less pass.

I do forms/kata competitions but not sparring competitions because of the knee problem. I'll spar in class, because my classmates take extra care, but not somewhere where I don't know how good someone's control is.

And I can cheerfully put a 350 lb guy on the mats with the self-defense moves and break boards without killing myself.

Yep, five hours a day, six days a week, for the past three weeks. I think we figured that we ran about 150 kilometers in the past three weeks, just in conditioning. Not counting all the drills, and scrimages, and suicides, etc.

I think it's going to drop to two or three hours a day with school. My school is very serious about its soccer team, lol.

Out of these- soccer (might be that's beacause out of these i have only played that and basketball). I might be good in american football though, never tried.

In general- martial arts and skiing (mountain) are the best sports ever invented. (I officialy go to karate, but, ern... i don't do most of the fighting there)

None of the listed poll options. My favorite sport to play and watch is volleyball. I like playing 4-person grass/indoor matches the most, 2-person grass and 6-person indoor matches are tied for second. I used to play 4-person sand but as Anakin Skywalker said, "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." :D

I also like to watch American college football.

Archived