Home

Better fighting

fawlks the phoe

Welcome to the forums! At this point there is no such mod. There have been alot of people requesting similar mods, such as having different animations (the way NPCs and PC moves - also what ur refering to ) for lightsaber forms in TSL. As of now modders can't make such complex animations (or can't compile them back into game even if they made em) because cchargin's mdlops tool, which lets u export and import animations isnt complete. So basically we cant do what you are asking for yet, but maybe in the near future it'll be posible. Keep hoping... i kno i am

:D Because of high poly models when wheapons are changed with alternative set (most in combat) pc start unarmed animation until the new set of weapons is show. But this is a bug nothing which you can control. (except to alter animations.2da and replace one of 1Hsbr flurry anim with anim used on unarmed combat like spin and kick)

There is a jump in game. My droids on Peragus use to jump from time to time (about 50cm) when they plays idle animations.

Archived