Home

ask a girl out in 6th grade Jr.high were i live

Master Flick

okay there is this girl i reallyl ike name haley shenwarkand i want to ask her out to the next high school football game.i have to go to the game because i play the drums my teacher said i have to come to the game and sit in the percussion section and see and hear what they do so iwas thinking i'll bring a girl

the girl is the same relgion as i am

she used to go to the same church i had.

and she talks to me alot

but i am afraid if i ask her out and she says no that she will not talk to me anymore

someone give me advice

:duel:

I don't think it helps that you post her name on the internet. But, to the point, just ask her out, and if she says no. Then just live with it.

I wouldn't worry about her not talking to you anymore. The worst that could happen is you end up in the "friend zone".

Though it shouldn't be that hard to know if a girl likes you (unless you're totally smitten yourself--love is blind, in more ways than one).

p.s. Also, it might help if she's also a band geek. :p

For god damn's sake, you just broke every rule of life you could possibly break in one single post.

First and foremost: DO NOT ASK FOR DATING ADVICE ON AN ONLINE STAR WARS DISCUSSION BOARD.

Second: Don't post her name online. I don't post my name on the internet and I wouldn't want anyone posting it for me.

Third: You're in sixth frickin' grade. Wait until you hit puberty at LEAST. I'm in eleventh grade and I haven't even been bothered to mess with any girls. I don't have a job, so I don't have money, so where the **** am I going to take her? See a movie? No. Go shopping? Nuh-uh. Out to dinner? Nope. I can wait and so can you. We have the rest of our lives to buy **** for women.

Fourth: This is an extention of my third point. Chances are that since you're only in sixth grade, you have about six MORE years to be stuck around her. That means that making a fool of yourself in front of her or ruining your friendship with her means six years of awkward situations. And TRUST me on THIS... girls have a better memory than guys, and they WILL bring up things about you from the past, no matter what you change about yourself.

In summary: don't rush into anything. There is PLENTY of time in the future to ask her to be with you.

Archived