Home

I'm new here ...

Aanjan

Don't forget to check starwarsknights.com for new mods for both KotOR and KotOR: TSL.
^^^

Don't tell them that.. it means I'll have to do some work this weekend :xp: hehehe (j/k)

Welcome ot the Forums Aanjan! :waive1:

Cookies to the left. Straight jackets to the right... and whatever REDJOHHNYMIKE says.. it's more than likely the juma juice talkin' ;)

^ Just letting you know, that some Members and even Mods can be strange sometimes. Hope you enjoy your stay.
I'm pretty sure most of the mods are the strangest, just my personal views they are all wierd except for DTrips of course :angel: Anywho, Welcome to LF :waive1: enjoy your stay, I'm sure Jae can find you an empty room ;)

I'm sure Jae can find you an empty room ;)

Geez, Mav, you're going to make Jimbo think I'm up to something really naughty.

:xp:

He means a room at "Hotel Asylum," a 'special place' where those who are really, really, really crazy about Kotor go to 'recover'. I'm the Head Nutcase Warden running it. :D

Welcome to LF, too.

He means a room at "Hotel Asylum," a 'special place' where those who are really, really, really crazy about Kotor go to 'recover'.

My addiction has not been fazed, Jae... And I signed up for Hotel Asylum several moons ago. :p

Welcome to LF, Aanjan! :waive1:

While you're here, remeber to watch out for Darth333, the forum tyrant, also knows as the administraterror. Oh, and also RJM... Don't let him trick you into giving away any Mojo! And while you're at it, just about everyone else... :D

lolz...as you can tell Aanjan, most of the people here have been here so long theyve gone a bit fruity.

Welcome to LFN, and AHTO. Feel free to check out the EU & Movie Trivia threads if you're interested in that type of thing(follow the links in my sig)

have fun and play nice ;)

mtfbwya

Archived