Home

So any one still play RS?

GUNNER

Besides me..... My kid went to a friends house who was playing SW battle front and knowing how I am a SW stud he asked me if he could play one of my SW games. We started off with JK but it was a little scary for him so we loaded up RS and away he went. He has done pretty well and beaten most lvls. Not any medals though. Just finishing a level and moving on. I had to help him beat a few so he could advance. I had forgot how cool of a game this was, 8? years ago.....

We are on the Y-wing lvl after the contruction yards. Forgot the name...

Any ways, any one else still fly?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have the disk, but it's not currently installed on my machine.

One of these days I'll probably fire it up again.

Maybe after I replace my C: Drive that's showing signs of failing (hopefully this week...) I have a 120 gig drive waiting to go in. More than enough room to load up all my Lucasarts library.

I still occasionally give Rogue Leader a go on the GC once in a while... but usually get frustrated by how terrible I am at it these days.

• 4 weeks later...

well we passed all the levels.. Got silver on most all of them and about 6 golds.

Fest is cool but yeah it's hard to save all the at-pts. Had a hell of a time with Moff Searon.

Then got a gold on the beggars canyon level and my kid got us a silver on the death start trench.

What do we have to do to unlock the hoth level? Get gold on the DS? I don't remember any more...

gold on everything. :)

Damn, that's what I feared. I finally got Gold on DS and noticed I still couldn't play hoth. So I figured it must be that we need all gold.

I have about 7 more golds we need, all the hard ones...

Construction yards, fest, seardon, taloran, chandrilla, kessel and the volcano one with the Y-wing.... and maybe one more.....

Maybe I should just find the cheats.... :)

• 5 months later...

i thoughtyou meant runescape!!!! i was like heck i wouldent play rs for a doughnet! 0:smash:. well the rouge sqaudron im really bad but i try every so often now. i can do really good in space on BF but im not worth a crap on RS (im stuck on hoth!)

______:smash:_____

Archived