Home

The Hapes Consortium

swphreak

Is anyone else interested in the Hapes Consortium? maybe I'm just a sucker for Tenel Ka, but I wish there were more stuff with Hapans. At least now that they've dropped their isolationist act since the New Republic/Yuuzhan Vong periods.

They need to wirte some more stuff with Hapes. Heck, the Battle Dragon and Nova are the only two ship classes the Hapan Navy consists of. :/

I think the next Legacy book (Tempest) is supposed to have some more Tenel Ka and Hapes, so I can't wait for that.

ugh, I remember painfully reading about Hapes for the first time, with Prince Isolder and the whole Courtship business. That seemed very contrived. The way Hapes came into the Yuuzhan Vong conflict made them more interesting... before that, it was crapola.

Damnit, so snowed under with work/uni I havent even read Betrayal yet :(

I need to take a reading holiday!!!

mtfbwya

I like the Battle Dragons, Isolder, and Tenel Ka, but other than that, hapes bores me.

dntab

Well, they are ok. There are fun parts, like Isolder and his witch daughter, and those ships...

But other than that, ever since the drama(ex)eueen goes into sleeping (un) beauty mode there isn't much to talk about them really. At least not until Solo boy comes back with his crabby armor and red saber.

Archived