Home

Hitman Movie

abespam

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I think Vin Diesel doesn't really have that Hitman in him. He's more of a "bang-bang, slaughter-slaughter, mission accomplished" kind of person while they should get a "sneak-sneak, strangle-strangle, silenced bang, mission accomplished" kind of a person.

And I really don't know how you can get a plot for a movie from Hitman. It might just be hard enought that it'll make the movie crash and burn

Hate when they make movies out of games, 90% of them are so bad. They just slaugther the hole story of the game, then make some figthing scenes, and people will see it just because it have the game name. And it will be even worse with Vin Disel in it, not that i think he is bad, but all his movies are focused on figthing, not sneaking

I would have to second that. I thought of Hitman the first time I ever saw The Transporter.

That's probably the problem. People would just think that Jason Statham is playing almost exactly the same role.

Vin Diesel is not on my list of favorite actors by any means, but his prestige as an action movie star will surely draw in alot of attention, which is probably why he was picked.

That's probably the problem. People would just think that Jason Statham is playing almost exactly the same role.

Vin Diesel is not on my list of favorite actors by any means, but his prestige as an action movie star will surely draw in alot of attention, which is probably why he was picked.

He got the part becuse he is also the executive producer.

Vin Diesel sucks just as an actor. I'm sure he's a good person, but well, maybe he missed his calling as a wal-mart manager because acting just doesn't suit him. Seeing him cast for Hitman brings on the same reaction as when I saw that The Rock was cast in Doom: "Aw, Crap!"

Pass.

I just watched Crank.. that is a cool hitman film. Jason Statham kicks butt as usual.. but in a much more fun way than The Transporter.

But it makes me think.. the plot for Hitman is so SPECTACULARLY GENERIC that i don't see the point in liscencing the game. They could just make any old movie about a hitman.. call it "hitman" and have a generic action movie.

I never understand why they insiste on taking generic games and making them into genre movies.. when they could just make the damn movie and forget the game.. and avoid pissing off a lot of game fans in the process.

• 2 months later...

Archived