Home

thawn is campaign only?

The_Eradicator

If you read star Wars Lore the Ranks are not the same as the current Militaries of the world. They don't go "Lieutenant", Lietenant Cmndrer, Commander, Captain, Admiral

For Fighter Command and Fleet Command they go Lieutenant, Captain, Lieutentant Colonel, Colonel, Commander, General. Fleet command then go into the Admiralty Ranks.

Explain to me why a Fleet Strategist Like Garm Bel Iblis is in charge of ground units??

Since the Dreadnaught (probably) isn't in the game, they probably didn't want him flying anything else. Why the Dreadnaught isn't in the game is another question.

Also, I just remembered the Peregrine, his ship, is a Katana fleet Dreadnaught - which probably isn't in the timeline. If Thrawn is in the Admonitor, I don't think Bel Iblis could be in the Peregrine.

I may be wrong though (probably am :doh: )

Just thought I'd mention, Bel Iblis' vehicle is called the Gargantuan Battle platform.

The description (but no picture) is on IGN.

http://media.pc.ign.com/media/827/827314/img_3909340.html

Edit: Sorry if this is already common knowledge. :jedijawa:

Oh, so that's the name of his vehicle? I assumed that with a name like that it would be something bigger, like a space defence platform.

Archived