Home

kotor 1 misson vao's underware

Darth Jay

Sorry. Today I learned the valuable lesson of "Don't make jokes about encouraging Twi'lek involvement in the adult entertainment industry, because someone is just going to go and take you seriously."

And to Darth Jay, there is a mod available that allows you to play a more adult Mission Vao as the Exile in KOTOR 2, and she's got different underwear from the original. Would that be good enough for you, or does it need to be a KOTOR thing?

• 1 month later...

Why do you want Mission's underwear in the form of a bra instead of its original? The game developers made it the way they did for a reason, you know...

I'm sorry DarthDementous, but posts like this asking someone "why?" about their requests is not tolerated around here. This is counter-productive to the whole purpose of this Request sub-forum. Our Rules Thread, and the Special Rules for this forum, please read them. -RH

um i did this once with an alia secura (probably misspelt) i just edited the apperance 2.da

well actually that was when i changed her compleately to secura and the bra thing came with it but it should still work

i think the only difference that you would want is to change back the head refferance so the head is the same

but i have no clue whether you can make a pesonal mod useing another persons mod but it should be ok if you dont post it or ask them for permission

this is just an idea tho i wont do it cos it will mean posting it and thats plaigerisum (which i had to write like 3 pages on for ict )

but i have no clue whether you can make a pesonal mod useing another persons mod but it should be ok if you dont post it or ask them for permission

This is allowed and not just for the Kotor games. Once you have downloaded it and installed it you can do with it as you will. Aslong as you dont upload it anywhere and say it is yours.

ie if you download a new robe but find the sleeve cuffs are a colour you dont like or too dark/light for your liking you can change them. You can increase/decrease the stats etc for your own use without needing the original modders permission.

And sometimes something you do as a personal mod might even be included in a rerelease of the original mod if the maker likes it (like the lightsaber skin Red did for his niece for my pink 'sabers set that when I rereleased added and gave credit to)

Archived