Home

CMI: "a fun stratagy game travel the seas and kill bad guys"

jp-30

Sorry, but I had to share this kids auction listing.

** the curse of monkey island ***

the curse of monkey island is a fun stratagy game travel the seas and kill bad guys.

2 disks

game is made by lucas arts

""WICKED GAME""

I have not sold a thing yet and this is like my tenth thing I am trying to sell

I bought this for $30

cheak my other listings, I am selling more computer games.

I have not sold a thing yet and this is like my tenth thing I am trying to sell :laughing:

Maybe I should leave a comment & tell him to actually play the game before selling it?

When I saw the kid's home made board game *** zen echo *** and his sadness at never selling anything, I decided to bid on it.

Should make his day...

You do realise you may end up buying this... and convincing him to sell ***zen echo 2*** and ***zen echo 3***...

May just keep a sharp eye on this guy.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, the bus is a bit odd, but an intriguing addition to the lore of *** zen echo ****. As another person points out in that Force.net thread,you need 2 dice at most points in the game, but there are points where throwing a total of 1 is desirable, which is difficult with 2 standard dice.

Haven't actually played it yet, no.

I think I will have to figure out how the winner is determined before setting up my first session.

In fact, I'd live to take it to the city, to one of those D&D type Games Workshop stores that I've always been too scared to enter, unfold it on a table with a bunch of friends, and have a good hour / hour and a half long *** zar echo *** session in there.

one of those D&D type Games Workshop stores that I've always been too scared to enter

Glad I'm not alone in this.

Much like those establishments with blacked-out windows, marked simply 'PRIVATE SHOP', entering a Games Workshop store is an intriuging yet scary prospect. I would not attempt it alone!

Much like those establishments with blacked-out windows, marked simply 'PRIVATE SHOP', entering a Games Workshop store is an intriuging yet scary prospect.

The difference being that the Games Workshop doesn't tend to have blackened out windows so people will see you in there. :D

Archived