Home

Greatest movie villain!

Vaelastraz

Darth Maul from Episode I The Phantom Menace - He had so much potential, but Lucas didn't give him much screentime.

Darth Vader from Star Wars Original Trilogy - One of the greatest Sith in the Star Wars films.

Doc Ock from Spider-Man 2 - A true villian. He starts off nice and because he believes Spider-Man killed his wife, he goes evil. At the end, he realises the error of his ways.

I'll think of some more later.

Tis a sad, sad world when no one picks The Brain as a scary bad guy...

"They're dinky, they're Pinky and The Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain..." :p

Here are some of my Favorites;

• John Lithgow's Eric Qualen in Cliffhanger and Lord John Whorfin/Dr. Emilio Lizardo in The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai were some that were memorable.
  • Max Von Sydow's Emperor Ming the Merciless in Flash Gordon...
  • Anthony Hopkins' Hannibal Lechter in Silence of the Lambs...
  • Michael Lonsdale's Hugo Drax in Moonraker, he was a very bad one wanting to annihilate all humankind..
  • Christopher Lee's Francisco Scaramanga in The Man With the Golden Gun...
  • Louis Jourdan's Kamal Khan in Octopussy...
  • Arnold Schwarzenegger's Terminator in The Terminator...
  • Clancy Brown's Kurgan in Highlander... "I have something to say... better to burn out than to fade away!"
  • Laurence Olivier's Dr. Christian "The White Angel" Szell in Marathon Man... "Is it safe?"
  • Kurtwood Smith's Clarence Boddicker in Robocop... "Can you fly Bobby?"
  • Also Ronny Cox's Dick Jones also in Robocop...
  • Terence Stamp's General Zod in Superman II...
  • James Earl Jones' Thulsa Doom in Conan: The Barbarian...
  • Pei-pei Cheng's Jade Fox in Crouching Tiger: Hidden Dragon, she was as evil as they come...
  • Patrick McGoohan's Roger Devereau in Silver Streak, he was quite a bad one...
  • Tchéky Karyo's Corrupt Police Officer Richard in Kiss of the Dragon, a real foul one...
  • Paul Blackthorne's Captain Andrew Russell in Lagaan: Once Upon a Time in India, one arrogant character ol' Capt. Russell...
  • Alan Rickman's Hans Gruber in Die Hard...
  • Ziyi Zhang's Hu Li in Rush Hour 2 was also good... plus she is really hawt! :naughty:
  • Famke Janssen's Xenia Onatopp in Goldeneye, such a good bond femme fatale! She is also hawt! :naughty:
  • Any villan played by Cristopher Walken is likely a worthy addition.

• Oh yeah one more would be Master Pain/Betty in Kung Pow: Enter The Fist, he works for the 'Evil Council'! :xp:

I'll add to this if I think of any more...

Additons...

• Andrew J Robinson's Scorpio in Dirty Harry... "I want my lawyer... I have rights!"

Amazing list Red Hawk. I agree with most of your villains except maybe Jade Fox...she's weak and not smart. And she kills the best character of the movie :( one more reason to hate her!

^^^^

A few more of mine:

Magneto: Ian McKellen is just the perfect actor for him.

Scaramanga from James Bond the man with the golden gun. Old yes, but Christopher Lee is one of the ultimate villain actors. And rocks as Scaramanga.

Jigsaw in the Saw movies. Iam surprised noone mentioned him so far :o

His appearance as a clown and his voice are great.

The Emperor (correct term? oO) in Gladiator by Joaquin Phoenix i think.

Dr. Doom from the Fantastic Four. His mask, his lightning, his metallic skin...

to me he is a Lord of the Sith. :D

Raz-al-Ghul (spelling is not correct for sure) from Batman Begins

Captain Barbossa in Pirates of the Caribbean.

Not strictly movie, but as someone mentioned the Hood then I would definitely go with Captain Black / The Mysterons from Captain Scarlet.

A few more:

Count Dooku (my fave SW character)

Han and his henchman Bolo (Enter the Dragon)

Roy Baty (Blade Runner)

Mr Morden and Bester (Babylon 5)

Mayor Wilkins from Buffy the Vampire Slayer season 3.

Archived