Home

Just a few Questions

Crezzer Fett

As simple as these are...i am still not sure :p

1. I heard the Executor may not be playable in ALL game modes..but is it playable in Galatic Conquest??

2. Since the Executor is Vader's flagship does that mean he can be in it during battles? (makes sense..surely)

3. When you can choose to shift your base around...can the buildings only switch slots or can you have complete controll where you want them (of course only in the base area)??

4. Is the Eclipse available in Galatic Conquest??

5. When B wings replace Y wings...do you still have the option of building Y wings?

Thanks

1) Yes, the Executor will be a featured unit in all types of gameplay. Galactic Conquest included.

2) No, Vader still uses his Tie Advanced.

3) There are slots on the map where the player can drag and drop structures.

4) The Eclipse is only featured in Story (campaign) mode.

5) The key word being "replaced". So yeah, no more Y-wings.

On request I will add sources to confirm this information.

Thanks for the info Valter. Even though Vader can't be in his Executor isn't such a big deal..still being his flagship surely the developers could of gave us an option between craft/Tie Advanced. Vader may be useless in a ship but could of gave the fleet a more effective bonus like Grand Moff Tarkin.

It would be nice if the Y-wings were still available even after the B-wing makes its appearance. It's bound to be cheaper, and might be good to have around for system defence and the like.

If you want Y-wings then just build 30-40 squadrons before advancing to the tech level that introduces B-wings.

Y-wings and TIE fighters are still in the game. For the Y-wing/B-wings, they are released at different tech levels - basically the same as how the X-wings and A-wings work in the current game.

TIE fighters are replaced on certain ships, but they will still spawn on space stations and older ships like the Acclamator.

We're still working on Vader and his relationship with the Executor; they will likely be tied together in some way based on tech level.

Y-wings and TIE fighters are still in the game. For the Y-wing/B-wings, they are released at different tech levels - basically the same as how the X-wings and A-wings work in the current game.

TIE fighters are replaced on certain ships, but they will still spawn on space stations and older ships like the Acclamator.

We're still working on Vader and his relationship with the Executor; they will likely be tied together in some way based on tech level.

So Y-wings won't be scrapped when B-wings are available? Gamespot needs to release accurate information instead of assumptions.

Wedge your idea of Vader being able to launch from the executor is great. They could even give him the ability to return once he has had enough. I really like the fact that after certain tech levels the squadrons automatically upgrade and I am relieved the olde crappier fighters will still be available, just in case you find yourself in a tight financial situation or just want the option to build older models. Something I would like to know is will the price of the capital ships that spawn fighters change when they hit the higher tech level and start spawning the more expensive fighters or is this one advantage of upgrading? I hope you won't have to spend more cash because it will place more emphasis on upgrading.

Something I would like to know is will the price of the capital ships that spawn fighters change when they hit the higher tech level and start spawning the more expensive fighters or is this one advantage of upgrading? I hope you won't have to spend more cash because it will place more emphasis on upgrading.

I could be mistaken here, but I believe that among the ships that spawn fighters the Acclamator will keep spawning regular TIEs throughout the game, while the Victory and the ISD will spawn TIE Interceptors from the beginning. The other fighters, TIE Phantoms and TIE Defenders, you'll have to purchase separately like the Rebels buy their fighters.

Archived