Home

Custom sigs thread

Bomberman65

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey, thanks mag opus.

could you make it 38 at the right of it giving the "form up" hand signal(with the republic machine gun in the other hand)? and have my name on the left in that "glowing blue"

and just make the background black sortof like bomberman's

Very nice. I reacon you should make some more varation of that one for other guys.

Hey thx for all the compliments. I luv doing graphic design as a hobby, so if anyone has something in mind, just let me know.

Now, since I've got your attention - has anyone run into a hacker on the SWRC servers using a "Super Grenade"? This guy was throwing grenades that leave trails of fire and explode like a Wookie rocket, killing anything even remotely close by. Is this a glitch exploit? Very frustrating.

We should let this thread get back to SIGS - sorry for branching out on the SuperNade thingy (we should move some of this to a new thread, yes? - mods?). FYI the server was called "[DS]swdeltasquad.org". I got some info from a respected clan leader that it is a known exploit. Most respectable servers won't allow it.

hey mag, i noticed that animated sig you made for Mercid and i was wondering if you could make a gif like that for me as well? maybe one of anakin vs asajj ventress. thanks in advance.

OOPS!!! Sorry RC-1162, I must've been sleeping. I've changed the text for you. Try these...

rcsig1ug0.jpg

rc2pc8.jpg

rc1162is0.gif

Archived