Home

Custom sigs thread

Bomberman65

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like to have different moods for diferent parts of the forum :D

i.e Here i'm all mature, but in Ahto...well.;)

Ahto? That's more like the rest of the forum! :p

Oh wait a second. Considering your awesome contributions in our little hideout at the RC Trivia thread, I was wondering if "Here" meant just this thread, the RFD, or the entire RC Forum. :p

I do everything with JASC Paint Shop Pro version 7.02

It comes with a pretty basic animation tool, that can be coaxed into doing some nice effects with a little finesse. Just a hobby, but I've logged a lot of hours with this app. "Thanks for your support"

I believe that would be ImageReady, or Flash. These two programs have got some extreme animated GIF capabilities.

I think I'll get to work on your request... seeing that you're not flaunting that siggy yet. :p

The reason I'm not useing it here is cause this is the forums that I use my Republic Commando profile most other forums like the JKmod I use my JK Kyle profile. If that makes any sense.

Hey guys but could someone make me a sig useing this pic. I don't care how you do it just make it have the 3 somewhere in the spiderman font and make it mean looking like Venom.

B-man,

I don't understand what you mean by "make it have the 3 somewhere in the spiderman font". Please clarify. What "3"?

Archived