Home

Help on Nar Shadaa (spoilers)

Sadam

Hello all,

I have just completed GOTO's yacht, but I'm having problem with a couple of the Nar Shadaa side quests.

I can speak to Lootra and Aaida, and although I have sorted out the Serocco, Visquis and GOTO, they still won't meet up with each other - how do I get one of them to meet the other?

Also, I can no longer find the pilot I spoke to in the refugee sector. I recommended him to the bunch of spacers without a captain in the flophouse, and I have also spoken to Kahranna about getting her family off Nar Shadaa. Fassa keeps telling me that no-one can leave until the fuel situation is sorted, do I have to speak to Vogga regarding the fuel situation to finish this mission? (which according to the influence guide means coming back to Nar Shadaa after completing Onderon so as not mess up the influence options for GOTO)......

Please help!

Sadam

I can speak to Lootra and Aaida, and although I have sorted out the Serocco, Visquis and GOTO, they still won't meet up with each other - how do I get one of them to meet the other?

You must get Aaida to go to Lootra. However, that is possible only if you kill the two thugs guarding the entrance to the refugee area (the gamorrean and the trandoshan) the first time you go there. Due to a bug in the game, you don't get the option to kill them later on, and if you don't kill them right off, Aaida will be doomed every time she tries to reach Lootra. You also won't be able to tell her of Lootra unless you've first talked to Lootra about her and promised to bring her back to him. You need deal neither with the Serocco, Visquis or GOTO to complete this quest. However, if you can't even get Aaida killed (by the guards), then you would seem to have run into a bug :(

Also, I can no longer find the pilot I spoke to in the refugee sector. I recommended him to the bunch of spacers without a captain in the flophouse, and I have also spoken to Kahranna about getting her family off Nar Shadaa. Fassa keeps telling me that no-one can leave until the fuel situation is sorted, do I have to speak to Vogga regarding the fuel situation to finish this mission? (which according to the influence guide means coming back to Nar Shadaa after completing Onderon so as not mess up the influence options for GOTO)......

No, you don't need to talk to Vogga. In fact, the only quest Vogga is good for (not counting stealing from his personal stash) is the Fuel for Telos mission, which only works right for me, if I approach the subject after having already been to Goto's yacht, so that I can tell Vogga up front that I've solved his problem.

The people you refer to automatically disappear once you convince someone to take them off the planet. That's why you can't find them anymore, and I'm fairly certain you can find their quests under the "completed quests"-log now.

The pilot you refer to is gone because he has already left with his new crew. Personally I tend to find the captain of the ship - he's in the Jekk'Jekk Tarr - and instead get Fassa to recruit both the pilot and secure transport for the family once I've been to Goto's yacht, but then it doesn't matter so much which you take, I guess.

What's this with the influence options for GOTO? Never heard of it. Besides, building influence with GOTO is easy, if you don't mind taking a few DS points - I was able to get him to spill all his secrets in the very first conversation right after he joined, although I'll admit that you do need to know what to say to him... Believe me, GOTO's got one good secret to reveal, but then it's over, and there isn't even a good bonus that goes with it. You don't even have to build his influence very high (or low) to get him to spill his secrets.

Which "good" secret would that be? You can PM me if you don't wish to post it here.

On the whole Vogga thing, I usually talk to him first, then take out GOTO's yacht before wrapping things up on the Telos fuel quest. Usually try to initiate this after the dancing for Vogga subquest. Dance, drug kathhounds, loot his place and THEN talk to him about GOTO, destroy yacht, pickup fee for fuel.

Thanks for the help everyone. Looks like I won't be able to complete the Lootra / Aaida mission as I didn't kill the guards in the refugee sector :-(

Check out Achilles' Influence Guide for details on influence with GOTO, especially on Onderon - you do get some reasonable experience for getting some details from him about his operation on Nar Shadaa. Worthwhile in my book, plus you don't have to pick up DS points if you follow the conversation correctly.

Which "good" secret would that be? You can PM me if you don't wish to post it here.

On the whole Vogga thing, I usually talk to him first, then take out GOTO's yacht before wrapping things up on the Telos fuel quest. Usually try to initiate this after the dancing for Vogga subquest. Dance, drug kathhounds, loot his place and THEN talk to him about GOTO, destroy yacht, pickup fee for fuel.

You have to the Bith scienctist side quest

You have to use your data pad on the swoop and racing droid

You have to get your influnce to 82 with GOTO

You cannot talk to Vogga about the Telos Fuel side quest

Archived