Home

Blade The Series; Who watching it?

Windu Chi

Who out there watch and like Blade the Series?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who out there watch and like Blade the Series?

I want to know if anyone out there watching Blade The Series? On Spike TV!

I watch it all the time, it is a damn good action combat series that have been lacking on television lately.

Since the outbreak of the major reality tv disease that have partially destroyed television entertainment system.

The combat with swords toward end the program I just saw tonight on the program on it's season finality, reminded me of the soon to be seen Jedi style combat in the upcoming Star Wars tv series.

:swrd2::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Ive been keeping up with it and it's a decent show. In the beginning it seemed like there wasn't enough Blade focus and there was too much time given to Krista, but i think it's balanced out well now.

I was kinda disappointed that Collins died because they spent all those episodes building up his character as a normal guy who slowly becomes aware of the world around him, and then he finally teams up with Blade and dies! wtf!

Ive been keeping up with it and it's a decent show. In the beginning it seemed like there wasn't enough Blade focus and there was too much time given to Krista, but i think it's balanced out well now.

I watched the first couple and thought the same. Haven't watched any since that. Seemed fine, but nothing outstanding.

As every blade move was worse than the last i guess its a miracle its even watchable ;)

Never saw the movies. I've seen a couple of episodes of the TV show and been sufficiently entertained to keep watching. But I don't watch the show regularly. Why? No cable TV at home... was housesitting when I saw the previously mentioned couple of episodes. So yah... I had to answer the poll 'no' by default.

that's prolly why she gets so many shower scenes. I've counted at least 3 or 4 times so far she's gotten in the shower, and a couple other times she's gotten naked too.

And whats so wrong with that LOL

I think Jones is doing a good job playing blade. I didnt think he was that good at first buy he has grown on me. I like it!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived