Home

Chapter 3, other info, Impeach Bush stuff

DISTURBED 1

Do you think, for whatever reasons, that President Bush should be impeached?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think, for whatever reasons, that President Bush should be impeached?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure
    • Don't Care

OKAY So here it goes.....Ill put up an annoucement on the main message board so you know about it:

********************CHAPTER 3*********************

Jaden, after having trouble sleeping and being plauged by his old nightmares, leaves his room, wrapping his heavy dark cloak around his shoulders while closing the door. After walking aimlessly for a while, he finds himself at a stairwell outside, leading to the top of the great pyramid.

Looking around to make sure no one is watching, he climbs the steps to the top, easily making the ascension. As he stands at the top, he stares out at the sky, watching the stars twinkle. After a while, Jaden pulls the cloak closer around him and sits in a meditative pose. Taking a few seconds to regulate his breath, Jaden slips into what he calls the 'force nexus', a sort of super-state in which everything slows down to barely a crawl, and he can see inside himself, following blood vessels as they travel throughout his bloodstream.

After almost two hours of meditating, Jaden senses another student slowly walking up the steps. He knows the persons 'aura', having felt it being repressed on the shuttle. As the other student, Aryaela(Arya for short) approaches, he registers the subtle suprise and question in her mind.

"You can sit down if you want, Arya."

"Oh, thank you," she says quietly as she sits down. "How long have you been here?"

"Almost two hours now. What brings you here on such a fine night?"

"My nightmares....they trouble me. And you?"

Quietly sighing , he looks over at her. "The same." As she looks at him, he notices her fine features(I was going to go into detail here, but it would just sound soppy!).

"I noticed you left from the mess hall early. Was something wrong at the table?" she softly asked as they both turned away.

"Not really. But Rosh is starting to get on my nerves. And it hasn't even been a whole day yet! I just hope i can ignore him....Im not trying to impress anybody, but I dont want to snap in front of Kyle or Luke."

She looked over at him. "I know what you mean. I was paired with a KelDoran. He's friendly, but still aloof. Its hard to talk to him, and my master isn't very 'appealing', if you take my meaning."

Jaden chuckled. "I understand." Looking at her face, he shakes his head. "Kyle can be like that too. But I think I was lucky in getting him. He's understanding, and doesn't really seem to fond of Rosh either."

Both stared at each other for a while, then looked back up to the sky. They were quiet for a long while, and sat there making small talk the rest of the night, then both falling into a meditative state around six in the morning.

Alright there is chapter three.

FOR ANYBODY WHO READS THIS, AND HAS READ THE OTHER CHAPTERS, IM SORRY FOR CHANGING FROM BOTH SEXES TO ONLY MALE. IT WAS JUST EASIER TO WRITE THAT WAY, AND HONESTLY, IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT, THE STORY IS WRITTEN IN A WAY THAT MAKES IT *SORT OF* MORE ALIGNED WITH JADEN BEING A MALE, NOT A FEMALE. DON'T WORRY, I WILL START TO WORK ON THAT SO THAT IT WILL BE NORMAL.

Im gonna put up chapter four this weekend, so just keep posted.

once again, any comments and suggestions or possible revisions are welcome. But don't be a party pooper.

Nobody likes a party pooper.

other than that, just follow the flow, but be yourself. don't listen to government crap, and IMPEACH BUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if your republican, too bad, ill say it anyway: the man is a friggin moron, and his policies and abuse of power have spiraled out of control. I mean, he's trying to block any bill that would stop the WH policy being put in place that allows CIA agents to use brutal tactics to interrogate terrorist SUSPECTS. Uh, HELLO? What happened to alittle something called the GENEVA CONVENTION?!?!?!?!

Good bye.

-bLaSt']get bent...

Okay...look, I was hoping not to get into this big debate about Bush, alright. If your republican or you like Bush, GREAT, that's your choice. But I have my views, and if you don't like it, well too f***in bad!!!! Don't reply next time!

And while Im not really gonna take the time put up everything, unfortunately for you, my views on Bush are probably shared by AT LEAST half the friggin country, and the rest of the world. Also, too bad for you, mst of that stuff about Bush can be backed up by evidence man!

Jesus, if you have can't believe that, then READ THE GODD**N NEWS!!!!!!!!!

wow thats a great third chapter,

and your right about bush!

Thank you.....its nice to hear POSITIVE stuff about this.

oh, and [uSA]-bLaSt.....look, I support the fact that we are fighting the war on terrorism, and I support all our men and women over there fighting and sacrificing themselves for the betterment of the world....I just don't support the ideas behind it and our idiotic president who is using it to not only violate the Geneva Convention, which would be a first for any country since the Holocaust(the G.C. was created 57 YEARS AGO!!!!!). :smash:

That's fine, I just wanted to show a dissenting opinion because we are out here. As far as the Geneva Convention goes... you can't play by the rules and beat someone who isn't.

Google up some video of people being beheaded, then imagine it's your Dad, or your little brother. Watch them cutting some one's head off with a friggin' steak knife, and listen to their gurgled screams while it takes the terrorist up to a minute to cut all the way through.

Times have changed.

Cool story btw.

Okay...look, I was hoping not to get into this big debate about Bush, alright.

Then I'd suggest not laying in a political rant at the end of your first post. This is a video game forum, you should take it to the senate:

http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=445

Posting that kind of stuff in this forum is

a) tantamount to trolling

b) irrelevant

both of which are against the rules of the forum (and LF in general).

Take it somewhere else please :)

B.

That's fine, I just wanted to show a dissenting opinion because we are out here. As far as the Geneva Convention goes... you can't play by the rules and beat someone who isn't.

Google up some video of people being beheaded, then imagine it's your Dad, or your little brother. Watch them cutting some one's head off with a friggin' steak knife, and listen to their gurgled screams while it takes the terrorist up to a minute to cut all the way through.

Times have changed.

Cool story btw.

Don't get me wrong, I agree...you can't beat someone who plays by the rules. The only reason Im pissed about it is because of the many innocent people who were captured and put in places like Guantanamo(did i spell that right?). I agree with you though, any terrorist who isn't innocent deserves no ounce of pity or remorse from anyone. Im just one of those people who doesn't like to put a label on a race or religion because of what a few(or in their case, lots) extremists did. And im not saying your one of them.

But i dont need to google up that video and watch it. imagining it is bad enough. besides, i already have nightmares about that stuff happening to a very close friend of mine who is very serious about being a Marine almost every night.

Oh and thanks for the compliment on the story. :cowdance:toilet1::cowdance

Quote:

Originally Posted by DISTURBED 1

Okay...look, I was hoping not to get into this big debate about Bush, alright.

Then I'd suggest not laying in a political rant at the end of your first post. This is a video game forum, you should take it to the senate:

http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=445

Posting that kind of stuff in this forum is

a) tantamount to trolling

b) irrelevant

both of which are against the rules of the forum (and LF in general).

Take it somewhere else please

Look, Im not gonna do it anymore okay? The only reason I put that up there was because i had been reading the paper earlier and then listening to Anti-Flag's new album. Its totally Bush-bashing, so it got me in that mood.

And look, i dont know if you are an admin or editor or watvr, but I dont give a rat's a** about most of these rules. 'course, i haven't really read them, so i cant really say that.

Oh, btw, you guys should check out my other section on this. Its titled 'Chapter 1 and 2 of New Storyline Done!' or sumthin like that. Im making a bunch of chapters. If you guys wanna comment on it, feel free. Oh, and im gonna take that poll off pretty soon, cause i realized a) how stupid it was, and b) no one else was gonna answer it.

Archived