Home

An Elder Scrolls RPG!

Renegade Angel

As you probably figured out, I am OBSESSED with the Elder Scrolls, so I'm gonna start an RPG! I'm not sure where to start though... so...

RULES

You can be pretty much anything! Commoner, Imperial Guard, Assassin, Vampire, Thief, whatever!

NO CLIFFRACERS!!!!!!! Sure you can mention them, but no maaculous stories about them coming back!

This takes place after Oblivion

All General RPG Rules apply (No charr controlling, no charrie killing, etc)

And heres the character form:

Name:

Race:

Class:

Birthsign:

Factions:

Apperance:

Bio: (Optional)

theres nothing about "equipment" because I doubt peopel are going to fill this out then use the same stuff the whole rpg, just no uber items or artifacts please!

Alright, theres no "plot" right now, just let your charries go about there duties and everything, I will start a plot after some more people join and we get into this more.

-----------------

Name: Vallen Rosethorne

Race: Dark Elf

Class: Freelancer (They use pretty much anything they can find)

Birthsign: The Warrior

Factions: Imperial Watch (Captain of the Bruma guard)

Apperance: (Will post pic in a minute)

Bio: Vallen was an orphan for as long as he could remember. He escaped from his foster home one night ins earch of a new life. He was only 11 years old at the time, and he had no idea where he was going to go. He lived in a small camp near Lake Rumare with a friendly wolf he had found and named "Eldrac" for about a month until his camp was found by a group of bandits. He was taken as a prisoner to an underground hideout, but the bandits were suprisingly kind. They fed him, gave him clothes, and two even helped him harness his skills with a bow. When he turned 14, the bandits allowed him to leave. He decided to return to his camp in the wilderness with his new skills with a bow, and his improved senses, he lived at that camp until he was 17, at the point, he traveled Tamriel in search for a new home. He decided to stop in Bruma one day when he was confronted by two guards. They thought he would be perfect guard material, so he agreed to get a job as a guard. He was even payed for it. But the most unexpected thing happened. Instead of him remaining as a minor guard for bruma, he quickly climbed the ranks, fending off necromancers and bandits who tried to invade the town, stopping thieves... the guard was impressed, and after their guard retired, Vallen took the position at the age of 20. That was 9 years ago, and he now lives in his cabin home in Bruma, still defending the citizens tot his day.

Sorry for the long bio!

After we get some more ppl, we'll start.

I don't think this is allowed on this RPG forum, but, okay.

Name: Reyvan Skyrider

Race: Imperial

Class: Knight

Birthsign: The Warrior

Factions: The Blades, Order of the Dragon's Champion of Cyrodiil (if possible, if not, just Blade).

Apperance: Windbound Copper-coloured hair, brown eyes, 0 age (according to the Oblivion Character Creation paramaterers) and around 30 complex.

Bio: Reyvan grew up in Morrowind, and he always dreamed of being something his parent's would be proud of. He was the son every parent could want. When he turned 15, his attitude started to change to a more teenageish one. While shopping out, Marauders and Bandits raided his family's farmhouse. Fortunately, the Guards and a Blade helped him and killed the thugs. He entered the house, the Guards and the Blade still in it. He saw his parent's dead and took out his Silver Longsword. He then reached the leader and slashed at him many times. The Blade stopped him and and told him it would not bring his parent's back. Now Reyvan knew what he wanted to be, a Blade. The Blade and his wife took him under their wing and trained him to be a successful Blade.

Name: Aled Thoryn

Class: Hero(like knight class, but has Marksman instead of Blunt, and Destruction instead of Illusion.)

Birthsign: The Steed.

Factions: The Blades, The Fighters Guild(Protector).

Apperance: Loose Bright Copper hair, brown eyes, 0 age (according to the Oblivion Character Creation paramaterers), around 50 complex and a little tan for a normal Imperial.

Bio: Aled's father was born in the Imperial city, but he was a Red Guard, and a Blade. Aled was born in the Imperial City, and allways lived there, happily, but when he turned 16 his father was ambushed by mages. His father managed to kill the mages, but he died too. This was a great shock for Aled, since the respect he had for his father was big. Aled spent most of his time drunk, unltil one day a close friend of his father, and a Blade too, saved him from alchool, and started to train him as a Blade, for Aled's father. Aled finished his training when he had 18. Since his training was over, he joined the Fighters Guild to earn some money, and have some adventure. The rest of his family managed to survived, because Aled's mother opened a store, and when Aled finished his blade training his brother, Edwin, entered the Mages Guild University, since he allways have been more Mage than Warrior. Now Aled is 20 and his brother is 18 and a Magician at the Mages Guild.

Name: Krevadax

Race: Breton

Class: Nightblade/Rogue

Birthsign:The Shadow

Factions: None

Apperance: black hair, leather armor

Bio: Krevadax is a long lived vampire with a puzzling personality. It was during the time he was serving in the Imperial Legion, long ago in the invasion of the Dunmer lands, that he contracted Poryphic Hemophilia. He has roamed Tamriel alone ever since, going from place to place on his own now for many decades. Though he is a vampire, Krevadax refrains from draining the blood of innocents and is skilled at cunning, subtlety, and blending in with the crowd when he needs to. His long life has allowed him time to become proficient in the use of a shortblade, stealth, speechcraft, and illusion/alteration/mysticism magic.

In the game, if you are a vampire, you can still survive sunlight pretty well if you just have fed. Infact, I believe I did not take any damage at all from sunlight. I'd rather that sunlight be lethal to vampires all the time in this RP, but if not that's ok. Also the "longer you don't feed, more powerful you get" does not make sense to me either. In the game characters look really old after contracting the disease, don't picture my character in this RP like that. That's just really ugly.

In the game, if you are a vampire, you can still survive sunlight pretty well if you just have fed. Infact, I believe I did not take any damage at all from sunlight. I'd rather that sunlight be lethal to vampires all the time in this RP, but if not that's ok. Also the "longer you don't feed, more powerful you get" does not make sense to me either. In the game characters look really old after contracting the disease, don't picture my character in this RP like that. That's just really ugly.

That is if you're a Cyrodiilic Vampire. Morrowind lineage burn in hell making contact with the sun, or so i've heard.

(MORROWIND VAMPIRES SUCK!!!)

Wow, guess we should get started here. Photobucket is being gay right now, so I'm trying to get pics up of Vallen in all his awesomeness.

The Bruma guard barracks had been much warmer and cozier after the past year or so, after the city was attacked by Necromancers, most things had to be rebuilt, and luckily, they refurnished the barracks, with a fireplace and everything. Vallen sat eating the Venison he had got from his hunting today. He hadn't eating much in the last few days, as the guard captain, he was always on duty and there was rarely any time for breaks. Two new recruits where sitting across from him, and on his right was a veteran much like himself. One of the recruits, a young woman named Beatrix, spoke up. "That sword." She started, referring to the sabre in Vallen's scabbard. "It's... interesting... what is it exactly." Suddenly, Vallen looked up and noticed all the once sleeping guards where leaning over the railing above, eager to hear the story again. Almost every week someone asked him about the sabre. "Hand Fang. It's a powerful ayleid sabre I found in my adventures. It was in an ayleid ruin I found, but... I'm really tired right now, I'll tell you all the story tommorow morning before we go on duty."

The city of Bruma was in the distance, Krevadax could see it clearly now. He had just crossed the Jerall Mountains comming from Skyrim, and welcomed the pleasant sight. Sunrise would be soon, and that meant he needed a place to stay. Entering the town, Krevadax's first order of business was entering the Chapel. It had been a while since he had been in one. He approached the Altar, but still the Nine refused to give him a blessing, yet again. "Maybe next time", Krevadax said to himself.

Now for a place to stay for the night. The Jerall View Inn seemed to costly, so Olav's Tap and Tack would have to do. The bartender seemed pretty menlancholy, and so did the occupants. Not surprising, due to the condition of the weather in Bruma.

"You sure you want to rent a room at this hour? It's almost dawn you know." Olav said nonchalantly.

"I just came from Skyrim and I am a quite weary. The Jerall's were a real pain. Encountered a few vicious wolves on the way, but it wasn't too bad. If you don't mind, I'd prefer a room with no windows. The light makes it difficult for me to sleep. And I also would like to order something to drink, just to numb my mind before I got to bed." Olav nodded as Krevadax paid for the room and drink. Krevadax quickly downed the bottle and handed it back to him.

"Must have been terribly cold with that blizzard, and at night. How can you see anything?" Olav asked, amazed at how fast he downed the liquor.

"I guess I just have a good sense of direction. But if you don't mind, I'll be going to bed. Afraid I'll have to use the whole day to sleep, but no worries, I'll be out of here next sundown."

"Wait, one question sir before you go to bed sir." A stranger stopped to ask him.

"Yes?"

"Your tattoo on your forearm, I recognize it. That's the mark of the 71st Battalion."

"So?"

"Well that unit doesn't exist anymore. They were massacred in the Ashlands, during the invasion of Morrowind. Tiber Septim? Lord Vivec? I am sure you recall the stories somehow."

"Ah, well you see...umm...my great great great grandfather fought there. Thought it would be a good tribute to him. If you don't mind I'll be going to bed now."

(Wow this is going better than I expected!)

The morning sun blinded Vallen's vision. He sat down at the table and picked up today's Black Horse Courier. Vallen dropped his mug of coffee and nearly fainted as he read the headline...

"Mythic Dawn Has Risen Once Again!"

Vallen sat upright once more and read the article. I'm sure it's nothing.... just some false alarm... he thought. The hero that had shut the oblivion gates had defeated the Mythic Dawn, destroyed the lake Arrius Caverns completely... There was no way they could have returned... The article was very lengthy and in-depth... Apparently, a group of 10 bulky, muscular men strolled into Skingrad this morning and rented a large room at an expensive inn. By morning, the "Travelling Merchants" as they called themselves, had conjured the Mythic Dawn armor and weapons and the town was in ruins by morning.

"Impossible..." It was then he realized that everyone in the barracks was in shock at the disturbing news. Vallen had delt with Mythic Dawn agents once before, even the lowly members where more powerful than him.

(Yep guys, the plot is starting)

Krevadax handed Olav the key as he went out the door. First stop was the Novaroma, to sell the various jewels and soul gems he was able to pick up off the bandits that attacked him. Then to Hammer and Axe to get equipped.

"We're closed!" The shopkeeper barked. That was one of the many problems of being a vampire. Society isn't so available at night time.

"I'll be really quick, please."

"Alright, alright, what do ya need?"

"Silver longsword, elven shortsword, and a silver dagger." Krevadax said bluntly. "Just need a bit of protection that's all. It's a long trip to the Imperial City. Heard the Mythic Dawn struck again as well." Apparently he did not care what Krevadax was going to use it for, as long as he got paid for it. The shopkeeper laid out the merchandise on the counter for him to inspect.

"Anything else?"

"Ah, how about a mithril cuirass. Can't be too careful you know." Krevadax paid for the goods and made his way out the door.

Jauffre came running from the doors to the Main Hall, where everyone was eating. He grabbbed their attention.

"Friends....The Mythic Dawn has risena gain. They've already ruined Skingrad..."

"That's impossible Jauffre, i destroyed them, i killed every single one that appeared in my front!" Reyvan said.

"But well, looks like they're back."

Reyvan got an angry look on his face and went to his quarters. He grabbed his Akaviri Longsword, the Escutcheon of Chorrol and put on his Imperial Dragon Armour and stormed to Bruma on his Elven Armoured horse. He would convoke everyone.

Name: Tekla Hakel

Class: Marksman (that uses melee the same amount)

Birthsign: The Tower

Factions: The Blades

Apperance: Will post eventually(Like Renegades)

Bio: Tekla was born in the town of Anvil, the coastal port of Oblivion and lived in a farm house in the woods near Anvil. Tekla's dad taught him many skills as he was raised in the country where goblin attacks were common. One day the goblins overtook their house and killed his sister and mother, leaving his father and him to keep the house, going. His father decided to sell the house and move into Anvil where this guy was selling a house about like the one in the woods, so they bought it and moved in. They have lived in town working as Guards for Anvil Town Guard, for a living. To this day Tekla and his father hunt monthly for fresh venison, and other meat, and rarely for money.

Reyvan had been riding for a while and eventually reached Bruma. Everyone was awed to see him in his golden armour, but it wouldn't be for long. He stormed in the castle and ran to Narina Carvain. He bowed, in a sign of respect.

"Milady Carvain, i have some terrible news. The Mythic Dawn, the ones who murdered the Emperor, are coming back. The Blades will need every seasoned fighter Milady can get. But keep the Town Guard, they are essencial to Bruma."

Tekla made his daily walk through town as he had nothing to do, so he decided to stop by the local inn. He walked in and sat down at a stool, "Bartender can you get me a beer please?"

"Sure thing." The bartender opened a cubboard and grabbed a bottle and poured some into a mug. "Here ya go."

"Thanks." He took a sip of his drik and looked at the Dunmer on the side of him and everyone else around him.

After he finished with his drink he started for the door and checked the news on the bulletin board.

Mystic Dawn have Risen Once Again! Please anybody willing to help in the cause report to your local castle to receive more info.

Hmm......They are still alive?!? He walked to his father's house and knocked on the door. His father answered the door and welcomed him in.

"would you like something?"

"Well I came by to just say that the Mystic Dawn have arisen again."

"Your joking me?"

"No father I seen it on a bulletin in the bar."

"well I'll be."

"I was thinking about aiding them in the hunt to decimate them once and for all."

"Well I won't stop you if you really want to."

'Well then I'm going to head over to the castle to get some more information on what to do."

"Before you go you will want to have this." his father stood up from his seat and walked into a room, which he had never seen before. And came out with a shield and a helmet. "The best of the best, that I had gotten my hands on. All yours, because I'm not going to get any use out of them."

"Thanks dad."

"Your welcome." Tekla fitted his helmet on his head perfect fit. He hugged his father and walked out of the house heading over to the castle.

((Yes I'm back!! Lets Party!! Posting story-wise!!))

Tekla walked quietly down the street as he watched the people admire his new helmet. He knodded and continued down the street. He passed through the gates and walked along the bridge over the valley towards the castle. Suddenly while walking along the bridge he heard something running towards him from behind. Tekla snapped around with his shield held in front of him, but the man ran past him, all beaten up from a fight. Hmmmm That can't be good. He quickly made his way up to the gate. "Requesting permission to enter. I am here in aiding against the Mystic Dawn attacks."

"Go on in." The guard waves up to the top of the wall, and the gate starts spliting in two as it revealed the inside.

Tekla walked inside and entered the Grand Hall. He walked up to the Count. "Sir," Tekla bowed in front of him, "I would like to aid the attacks against the Mystic Dawn."

"Great we can use all the help we can get. First you need to report to Bruma, since the Count there is the main target of all the Mystic Dawn."

"I will start right away."

"If you wait here a little longer, we might get some more fighters to accompany you. Once somebody comes along we will send them to you. By the way where do you live, so I can send a messenger to you."

"I live by the east side second house south of the gate."

Tekla turned around to head out when he remembered the man that ran past him on the bridge. He faced the Count again. "Sir I was just wondering but what was that beat up man wanting?"

"He just said some necromancers attacked him but they were killed shortly before the Mystic Dawn 'died.' But they could be alive still. You never know."

"I will keep that in mind Sir."

Tekla left the castle and headed back home.

Mythic Dawn and the Champion of Cyrodiil in town was more then enough for Krev to postpone his trip to the Imperial City. He decided to stay yet another day in Bruma to gain more insight on the events taking place. This time he spent the day inside the cold damp Bruma Chapel undercroft, waiting for night to fall again.

Archived