Home

On the Star Forge planet(SPOILERS)

clonetrooper09

Okay. I got inside the Temple, wiped everyone out on the main floor, and procedded down to the catacombs. I destroyed the droids and such. Then I entered a room and saw these tiles. Apparently, I need to make a pattern in order to open the door. Help?

P.s-I'm sick of these blastid puzzles. Like the one where you have to get all of the electricity into the right pillar. :vsd:

The Unknown Regions is for KotOR III discussion. This shouldn't be here. :)

To solve the puzzle, walk on the lowermost tile to the right. Then (make sure you never touch any others) walk on the uppermost tile to the right. Then go the uppermost tile to the left, then the lowermost tile on the left. Go to the lowermost tile in the middle, up one, and I think either that solves it or you have to go down one.

Sorry about where I posted it. I'm still a little confused about this place. It seems to be more active than other places.

You'll get used to it in time. Welcome to the Forums. As both ED and igyman have said, you need to walk in a H pattern. Also the electricity one didn't needed to be completed. It is only useful if you want more items.

• 2 weeks later...
Okay. I got inside the Temple, wiped everyone out on the main floor, and procedded down to the catacombs. I destroyed the droids and such. Then I entered a room and saw these tiles. Apparently, I need to make a pattern in order to open the door. Help?

P.s-I'm sick of these blastid puzzles. Like the one where you have to get all of the electricity into the right pillar. :vsd:

In the future for those who are reading this and learning from it, visual way to looking at is walk on the squares and make the letter "H".

I believe there is a datapad that tells you how to do that part in a footlocker near by. It's been a long time since I actually read it, but I believe that is what it tells you.

Archived