Home

So... what exactly is Space Time 6?

Nigromante

• 4 weeks later...

It has been said many times by scientists that there are other dimensions besides the ones we can persive (space and time are two of them).

So, space time 6, would be a timeless kind of dimension, with no material space. I guess it's something like that.

If you are interested in the real theories, I would recommend to you to go and read about dimensions.

• 8 months later...

bad sci-fi jargon. I really wished they gave it a different name, something more symbolic or deep rather than flash gordenlike

as for what it is, from the game, it's a place where space and time have no meaning, nor does life. a person exists simultatniously every where and every when, but cannot occupy any specfic moment or place like one can in normal space-time. from what I can guess, the basic concept of matter we have here would also have no meaning there as its nature has become so fluid to allow infinite existence. This is my best guess to how Maggie and Brink can remerge from it alive with new bodies despite their old bodies having died and still existing in our space-time.

As for Brink's oldness, it may having something to do with how he came out of space-time 6, maybe at the wrong time or maybe it was a reflection of himself or how he felt about himself after looking at his selfish acts with the crystals, thus he chose a higher "probabilty of existence" or willingness to exist as someone old rather than his young self that he's ashamed of.

• 6 months later...

Well, that would be correct. In a way it's kind of senseless because when he was brought back by the alien, he was like..."cured" from his madness. First, how could he be cured? the only way I can think of, is that he brought a Brink from the future who already went to rehab and therefor he is old.

Mmh.... that sounded smarter on my brain that it does written here.

• 6 months later...

I think Space Time Six has a metaphorical significance as well. These aliens are like us in thousands of years, we desire to continually better our own existence to the point where it results in the loss of what is good about existing in the first place, and sometimes it's the most basic parts of our humanity - respect for life/others, wanting to go home, not wanting to die alone - that helps realise that.

Archived