Home

If Roswell events are true.Then why is the US gov is still keeping alien life secret?

Windu Chi

Why is the US gov or other nation gov. is still keeping alien life secret?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Why is the US gov or other nation gov. is still keeping alien life secret?

• religion
    • They want to keep the lie of alien life don't exist true to keep order.
    • They want to see if they are hostile beings to Earth.

:eyeraise: Do you seriously believe what you're saying, or is this some sort of attempt at humor?

Just because this is a Star Wars forum doesn't mean everyone here is gullible enough enough to believe in it. Not everyone who likes science fiction thinks that aliens interact with Earth and that our government is secretly building space battle fleets. I suppose the Force also exists as well?

Also if I was a so called "genius" I won't be on this pitiful planet.

How exactly would possessing a remarkable intellect ensure that? :dozey:

It might've been already, but I'll report this to the mods... Hopefully there won't be many more htreads like this.

The hell with you!

That is flaming. :rolleyes:

The hell with you! Stop flaming!

CONTRADICTION FOR THE LOSE!

If you were to show me, as well as everyone else here, an ounce of respect, I might stop, and delete all my posts in this thread. If you had done that in the first place, I wouldn't have been an ass like this.

CONTRADICTION FOR THE LOSE!

If you were show me, as well as everyone else here, an ounce of respect, I might stop, and delete all my posts in this thread. If you had done that in the first place, I wouldn't have been an ass like this.

So you want me to believe what you believe, sorry.

That's not going to happen.

I don't trust the government they lie about almost everything.

Like they been lying about the torture of detainees.

I don't trust the media either for their lack of interest in investigating UFO reports.

googol(56 COME ON, IT'S THE NAME OF THE MOST POPULAR SEARCH ENGINE)

Actually...

The name "Google" originated from a misspelling of "googol," which refers to 10^100 (a 1 followed by one-hundred zeros)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google

I just found it a bit too ironic...

EDIT- on topic

I don't trust the goverment they lie about almost everything.

Then why not move to another country, with a different government? Or do you think they're all 'in on it'?

I think aliens might exist somewhere out there, but not in Roswell. It would be too hard to keep a secret.

Actually...

Alright. SO it's 108 not 109. Oh well. It was bound to happen that I would be wrong on one.

In other news, Where the hell have you been man!

So you want me to believe what you believe, sorry.

That's not going to happen.

I don't trust the government they lie about almost everything.

Like they been lying about the torture of detainees.

I don't trust the media either for their lack of interest in investigating UFO reports.

Excuse me? Where the f*** did I tell you what you believed was wrong. I never said anything of the sort. What I said was that if you showed us some respect from the beginning I wouldn't have done any of this, and I would delete my posts if you would show some respect. None of that involved trying to make you stop believing in what you want to believe.

Don't you f***ing dare try to put words in my mouth.

Actually...

EDIT- on topic

Then why not move to another country, with a different government? Or do you think they're all 'in on it'?

I think aliens might exist somewhere out there, but not in Roswell. It would be too hard to keep a secret.

Yes I think that. I am the conspiracy nut remember.

Also all the of the governments of this world is lying about aliens.

I gave you the chance to show some respect. But you went and disrespected me by putting words in my mouth. So my friend, my posts still stand. You can kiss my ass.

Mods, Please lock and ban.

Who the hell are you?

Look I ask a simple question in my last thread. But some people start showing me disrespect by calling a conspiracy nut, fool idiot among other things.

Now you say ban me from the forum because you want me to acept SKEPTICS

belief.

That's not going to happen so give up.

I will never believe what you believe.

If you don't like the thread don't post in it.

I have been trying to nice and I have not called you a name or show sustain anger.

So can you be nice and stop posting flames. Please!

Stop flaming! Is that to hard to ask?

Windu, stop trying to force your opinions and beliefs on to others. It won't do you any good. Because from where I stand, you're the one doing all this so-called "flaming" that you speak of. If you were a genius like you proclaim yourself to be, you'd stop doing this.

I having nothing more to say to the likes of you.

Who the hell are you?

Look I ask a simple question in my last thread. But some people start showing me disrespect by calling a conspiracy nut, fool idiot among other things.

Now you say ban me from the forum because you want me to acept SKEPTICS

belief.

That's not going to happen so give up.

I will never believe what you believe.

If you don't like the thread don't post in it.

I have been trying to nice and I have not called you a name or show sustain anger.

So can you be nice and stop posting flames. Please!

You started all this s*** not with your first post, but with your replies , calling us idiots for not believing what you belive in. I never tried to force you to believe ****. And AFAIK, noone else did either. If you say that, that's because you aren't listening to us. I will never force my beliefs on anyone else. But that's what you're doing, and then saying the opposite. So sir, please, f*** off. And you want me to stop flaming, when you are flaming also? Like I said, show me respect, and I'll show you respect. And you've been an asshole, so I'm gonna be an asshole.

Why don't you stop creating threads that are complete bull****? Is that too hard to ask?

I LOL'D!

Windu, stop trying to force your opinions and beliefs on to others. It won't do you any good. Because from where I stand, you're the one doing all this so-called "flaming" that you speak of.

QFE as well.

Windu, stop trying to force your opinions and beliefs on to others. It won't do you any good. Because from where I stand, you're the one doing all this so-called "flaming" that you speak of.
I am not trying force my opinion on others.

I ask a simple question all I get is disrespect and get ridicule for it.

Again I don't care what you think.

Stop trying to make me care about your comments.

Get it though your head I could care less of you useless comments.

I will lock the damn thread, but I need to speak first.

windu6:

As a piece of advice, threads are designed to spark conversation and comments, not chaos. For that reason I recomend not initializing your discussion topic with such final words as "if", "than", "I hate sceptics", things of that nature. You have to learn that everything you post is open to critisism, and hoping that everyone else will agree with everything you say is an exercise in futility. Also I recomend you start your threads over in the senate, and leave Yoda's Swamp alone for a while...

BongoBob:

You are just as guilty if not MORE of flaming in this thread. Consider this, and my private message to you, your first and final warning. Calling anybody names on this forum again will earn you a ban of a length as I see fit. If somebody on this forum is pissing you off that much, I recomend using the ignore feature. It's still there....if you don't know how to use it, send me a pm.

Everyone else:

Stop throwing gasoline in the fire. You KNOW what I am talking about.

Archived