Home

Where do you live?

Fealiks

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sense a bit of Mark Lamaar in you. And by that I mean without the sarcasm. And by that I mean without actually being funny. And by that I mean you're being so unfunny I want to gouge my own eyes out, unceremoniously remove the part of my brain that has the particular memory of me reading that post and hurl it out of my bedroom window at such a speed it hits a bus driver in the face causing him to crash, killing every single Nun on the bus.

• 2 weeks later...

I have two things to say!

Joshi: Whereabouts in Newcastle do you live?

I would like to add to the tiger bread discussion too. Morrison's tiger bread is shit, although the other facets of the Morrisons bakery are excellent. I used to go to Sainsbury's for my tiger bread though, although recent visits have revealed there to be only lackluster bread available!

P.S. To be a bit on-topic, Wakefield fucking rules.

Here is our prison:

_39732383_prison_pa203.jpg_741866_babesprison300.jpg.

We have Ian Huntley, Charles Bronson and Dr Harold Shipman hung himself there! Hurray!

Guess I had three things to say!

Oh, class. The Tesco there was apparently the biggest in Europe when it was built. Still, must be a harsh 30 minute metro ride to Sunderland. I'm in Heaton, which is definitely the best place ever.

Also, whoever censored me is a cock. Unless it was you Joshi, in which case I forgive you.

Oh, class. The Tesco there was apparently the biggest in Europe when it was built. Still, must be a harsh 30 minute metro ride to Sunderland. I'm in Heaton, which is definitely the best place ever.

Also, whoever censored me is a cock. Unless it was you Joshi, in which case I forgive you.

Yeah, I think it was automatic, unless you swore using your method above, in which case it could have been anyone (I don't tend to do that).

Yeah, the Tesco here is fecking huge, there's very little I can't get there, and it's only a 10 minute walk from my flat. There's a Netto right across the street from it, but I've found myself going their less and less and going to Tesco's more and more.

As for the 30 minute metro ride into Sunderland... which metro are you taking?! Last time I went to Sunderland it took me at least 40-50 minutes. But I'm not going to uni this year, doing a Placement in Jarrow which is also a 40 minute Metro journey every day.

Never been to Heaton (I don't think).

Yeah, the Tesco here is fecking huge ... and it's only a 10 minute walk from my flat.

Doesn't that depend on which side you want to get to? Seriously, the biggest Tesco I ever went to was no where near Newcastle and it was absolutely huge. It took about a minute to walk from one end of the shop to another.

I are Here.

Notable for being both the birthplace of 2 American presidents (a father/ son political dynasty... though probably not the ones you are thinking of... :dozey: ) and the cryptic catchphrase "Kilroy Was Here."

Other than that, it mostly serves nowadays as a suburban bedroom community to Boston.

Oh **** I live like 20 minutes from Quincy.

Archived