Home

Where do you live?

Fealiks

Doesn't that depend on which side you want to get to? Seriously, the biggest Tesco I ever went to was no where near Newcastle and it was absolutely huge. It took about a minute to walk from one end of the shop to another.

Actually, even though Tesco's and Netto are across the road from one another, it still takes an additional 5 minutes to get to Tesco's because of the car park. But yes, if i want to get, say, some drinks from tesco's, there is another 3 minute walk to the other end of the store (with an additional minute when I realise I'd forgotten to bring a basket).

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we're counting time used to go back and get some forgotten item, it would take me at least half an hour. I'm always forgetting my wallet when I go to a shop. I suppose it's ok though since the only things I need to go to shops for are junk food, crap magazines and random CDs, be them audio, video or games. And to buy things for other people since I'm such a good friend. Or such a terrible (as in not very good) flirt...

Oh **** I live like 20 minutes from Quincy.

North, South, or West? (I'll assume not East, 'cuz there's not much in that direction...)

And please don't listen to the others... you can kidnap me all you want. I could use the change of scenery.

Oh,.. and by the way: I tend to respond well to torture... really well, if you catch my meaning. :naughty:

(No??? Well, that's OK... even I don't really know what it means...)

:joy:

It's automatic, dude. Fυcking Starship! I'll never forgive you scabb.

I didn't see any Airplane songs being penned by the legendary Diane Warren; given generous doses of saxophone and then featuring in awesome films like Mannequin. Actually, I only know that one Starship song - but it's enough.

Did you even see the video to We Built This City?? (Which incidentally was voted #1 Most Awesomely Bad Song Ever.) Fυcking Lincoln climbs out of his monument and starts jiving. No-one should be lucky enough to take that much acid.

On a more serious note, Grace Slick has possibly the greatest female vocals in rock history - when she takes a lot of coke and drinks far too much, it's not very apparant. Starship perpetuates the idea that she's a talentless punk, when she's really the prototypical hippie rock chick.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived