Home

Custom Characters

JoesGuy

Is it just me or is the custom character feature not as flash as the trailer and demo made it out to be?

They say that upon unlocking new characters and such you recieve their pieces in cc mode and can create them using these parts. However, I found that many of the torso and head parts are missing, such as Captain Antilles body. I had my heart set on simply rebuilding Antilles and Han Solo and giving them a lightsaber. Now, I've done this for Han (sadly no red lightsabers) but I can't seem to find Antilles' body, along with many other torsos and heads.

Another issue worth pointing out is the lack of hair pieces. I have been unable to create a character with their own hair, unless I leave them bald or give them a hat or that pink hair. This really ticked me off, as I believe this was a big mistake.

So am I supposed to put up with this or is their an "extra" I have yet to unlock? All in all, the custom character creator didn't live up to my expectations. What was everyone elses impression of it?

But that's just it, I have purchased all the characters and Captain Antilles doesn't even need to be purchased as he's available from the start.

I know the helmet he wears is the standard Rebel Trooper helmet, so I've got that and Luke's face will suffice for the captain's. The only problem is the missing torso, in fact a lot of torsos are missing. I hope it's there, burried deep in the vast number of parts. :(

Well that is indeed strange. So I understand you have everything even, say, Ben Kenobi's hair and Antilles' torso? The only male haircut I found was "Dave's". What's stranger still is that certain character's parts will be there, for example IG-88's head, but the rest of his body is missing.

Oh and an unrelated question, is it possible to use parts from the previous game?

Thanks for all the help btw. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Ah ha. So at least we know it isn't a problem with with the game, unless the XBox versions contained a glitch. Perhaps I'll have to buy the PC version, but then I have a feeling the same problem will occur and I won't be able to do anything about it. :(

I have the PC version and i have the same problem Joesguy.

Can anybody confirm you can use other than pink male hair??

Well I've got princess Leia's "bagle" hairdo along with the Slave Leia hair. Aside from those two and Dave's pink hair, that's all I've got. :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

HEY GUESS WHAT I SPENT NEARLY ALL OF MY STUDS TO BUY THOSE JEDI KNIGHTS THATS GHOST TO CREATE MY VERY OWN GHOST BUT NO THERE NO WERE TO BE SEEN WHY IS THIS WHY AND I FIND THE CORRECT IMPERIAL UNIFORM EITHER NOR CAN I FIND ANTILLIES AND THERES WEPONS MISSING 2 THE GAMOREAN AXE ISN'T IN THE LIST OF WEPONS NOR IS THE ZAPING GUN THE DISABLES DROIDS SO WATS WRONG!!!

Archived