Home

Yo! How many of the old homies we still got here!

Elijah

Yoda?!.?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Yoda?!.?

What happened to Rythe, Obi and all those other dudes...? I miss 'em

I don't even remember some of the oldies' names... Who the heck was that aussie dude? :p

I'm so awful at remembering things *goes away to cry*

Do you mean Wacky or Gonkh8ter? I dont remember if thats right or not lol.

:lsduel::duel:

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Dude, we need Skateboy and Darklighter in here too. And LeXX. Wheres LeXX?

Skatey got "life", haven't seen him much in over a year (though he still pops his head up on IRC once in a blue moon), Darky's busy being all not-so-amateur dramatic, and just generally practising oozing his coolness. :xp:

leXX is alive, but was (still) symbiotically linked with WoW the last time I checked.

I still miss digl. :(

Glad to see some people I knew as oldbies when I joined are still part of the furniture - hi Rhett, Kurgan. :)

I would assert my 2001 superiority, but I'm so old in real life that I was getting my kids pumped for JKII in 2001 ...
Go, 2001! ;)

Do you mean Wacky or Gonkh8ter? I dont remember if thats right or not lol.
UK here, not from the Great Auslandia. :) GonkH8er definitely is, though, so that could be who he meant - Lynk (Lynk_Former) and access_flux are the only other Aussies from way-back-when that I can recall.

Time to return to the shadows...

~Wacky

I guess I would certainly classify as an Oldbie, er... I mean "Old Homie"!

I have been away for a while, but have since resurfaced to once again spread my evil punnery!!!!

Or at least read some threads and post a little. ;)

It was nice to see some very oldbies from my glory days like Rhett and Kurgan post. A stroll down memory lane...

Holy crap, Havoc?!!

Holy crap, Waccy?!!

*wraps his legs around Havocs' midsection and grabs onto Waccy's pantlegs*

Stay!

Whoa boy, WHOA!!! I'm not saying I don't like the attention, but maybe we could ease it on back some? ;)

Rhett, you old dog, you! How the hell are ya? Good, I hope. It's good to be back! :)

I aim to stay a while. At the very least lurk a bit, with an occasional posting. That is, if the community will still have me?

Whoa boy, WHOA!!! I'm not saying I don't like the attention, but maybe we could ease it on back some? ;)

Rhett, you old dog, you! How the hell are ya? Good, I hope. It's good to be back! :)

I aim to stay a while. At the very least lurk a bit, with an occasional posting. That is, if the community will still have me?

I'm pretty good right now. So many things to update you on though! Let's do a quick highlight reel.

Missouri -> College -> Electronics Engineering Major -> Run Over By Own Car Twice -> Slept Once -> Lost A Quarter Of My Body Weight From Having To Walk Everywhere -> New Dog -> Grew Beard

I think that's most of the high points. I'll leave the low points out. :D

I'm pretty good right now. So many things to update you on though! Let's do a quick highlight reel.

Missouri -> College -> Electronics Engineering Major -> Run Over By Own Car Twice -> Slept Once -> Lost A Quarter Of My Body Weight From Having To Walk Everywhere -> New Dog -> Grew Beard

I think that's most of the high points. I'll leave the low points out. :D

Wow, sounds... interesting. :p Perhaps you should look into a new parking brake on your car? ;)

So what do you plan on doing now that you are an educated, skinny, hairy, exhausted road kill with a new dog? (and don't say your going do Disneyworld! ;) )

Archived