Home

Yo! How many of the old homies we still got here!

Elijah

Yoda?!.?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Yoda?!.?

So I read through this whole thread before realizing that it'd been bumped after a year of inactivity...

Cool to see all the old people still lurk... makes me wonder about jokemaster...

(BTW, a little over five years ago is when I came on... wildjedi back then, in case any of you might remember me...)

Nobody remembers you. Now go away :p

Also, what's with the old farts of the Swamp gathering?This isn't some kind of reunion. Shoo! Back to the old folks home with you

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The swamp, what a place. I recognize far too many names in this thread. I remember the matrix avatar revolution [i think it was called that]. Oh and one other person that needs to post in this is Spy_jmr1 [i forget how is name looks tho, but those of you that know him, know who I'm talking about :-p].

I still poke my head in from time to time, but yeah, not like I used to. Hey everyone. :)

bump ;) for nostalgias sake

I wondered whether you'd turn up again one of these days. :D Good to see another familiar face in these parts.

So weird this came up.... earlier today I just had this memory of Reb and the old IRC chats... anyone know how hes doing?

He's just dandy, Zedders. :) Still Canadian, though. :(

The swamp, what a place. I recognize far too many names in this thread. I remember the matrix avatar revolution [i think it was called that]. Oh and one other person that needs to post in this is Spy_jmr1 [i forget how is name looks tho, but those of you that know him, know who I'm talking about :-p].

I still poke my head in from time to time, but yeah, not like I used to. Hey everyone. :)

Hey! :) And yeah, Yoda's Swamp forever! :D

I think it was "SPY_jmr1", but I'm not entirely sure.

*crawls out of the woodwork*

>.>

*shoves you back in* :D

So weird this came up.... earlier today I just had this memory of Reb and the old IRC chats... anyone know how hes doing?

He's just dandy, Zedders. Still Canadian, though.

As was said, I'm doing alright. And what can I say Wackles, some of us are just lucky like that.

I also see a couple of names here that I recognize from back in the day, such as Gonk and Taos. Hope you're both doing well. I too remember the Matrix avatar revolution Taos (and leXX), and I also remember the subsequent sunglasses revolution (which leXX of course had nothing to do with either...).

Also, in closing:

*shoves you back in*

I believe this speaks for itself.

Archived