Home

Quest problems.

dilbeckesias

I am new to the game so excuse me if this question is a "noobish" question. I am currently doing the missions on Tatooine and i have finished the mission consisting of killing the Tusken warriors and my next step is to go to the mayor. When i go and talk with him he tells me "Purvis tells me your still looking into the Tusken problem..go speak with him." Then, when i go speak with Purvis, he says something like, "Go speak with the mayor and he will tell you what a good job you did..etc." I am pretty sure this is a bug but does anyone have any other suggestions? Thanks.

It has been my experience that /bug report only makes them aware of the current bugs in game and they will adress it in their next fix/update. unless the bug isnt that severe and they will just do it much later

i have yet to been in contact with a dev for this sort of thing.

Wow. Thats a little discouraging but i do appreciate your responses. Now, im really frustrated. I was trying to get on the official message boards about this problem, and i was trying to reset my password since mine did not work. Well, that was two days ago and i havent received an email with my reset password therefore, i cant play the game at all now. What to do?

Instead of doing /bug, which has never worked for me, press H. This will bring up the holocron and then select that tab called "Knowledge Base." Then do a search for your problem. If this doesn't come up with anything, which is likely to happen, then select any problem and scroll to the bottom of it. Create a new topic and a CSR should respond within 24hrs or so. This always works for me as they actually have people monitoring this.

Archived