Home

.NET framework on mac!

Hebejebelus

Sorry. Y'see I'm new here, so I didn't really know. Go ahead and lock if you like, just thought I'd say.

Don't mind goldberry! He's just cranky that he went to the darkside but didn't get the free toaster-oven! :xp:

This is good news, hopefully Fred Tetra will get his machine up and running again and look into this. ;)

It has a download link in the GFF Editor Section. It is the GFF Editor I have been using for some time now. ;)

Hmm, does it support the new Vector and Orientation field types that were added for KotOR to the GFF format? Does it handle the 2DA 2.b format as well or just the 2DA 2.0 format? Couldn't see anything about it in the file description.

Hmm, does it support the new Vector and Orientation field types that were added for KotOR to the GFF format? Does it handle the 2DA 2.b format as well or just the 2DA 2.0 format? Couldn't see anything about it in the file description.

I have no idea, I have just used it as a GFF Editor myself as it is far more user freindly than the other available ones (tk102's isn't counted as one of these as it wasn't released then.)... though I would suspect that it doesn't.

Archived