Home

McDonald's to serve breakfast all day

Arreat

I love Sonic because I can choose between a sonic burger fries and a coke or a supersonic breakfast burrito (read: crack) with tots and a coke. Now I can choose between a double quarter pounder with cheese with fries and a coke or a 2 sausage and eggmcmuffins hashbrowns and a coke :xp:

Are there really people here who are sufficiently underdeveloped in the logic department to eat at McDonald's:eek:?

Welcome to America, where people work 60 hour weeks, cart their kids to 80 different sports, hit the gym 5 days a week, and for dinner only have enough time to pick something up at the drive-thru.

@BongoBob--and they have cherry limeades, too. :)

We should market it to them, along with your old idea of the building being actually made of ****ing pancakes.

If it doesn't work we'll pitch the same ideas to the waffle house.

And to dagobahn eagle, if eating McDonalds makes me an idiot, I'll ride the short bus anyday.

Welcome to America, where people work 60 hour weeks, cart their kids to 80 different sports, hit the gym 5 days a week, and for dinner only have enough time to pick something up at the drive-thru.

There's always the option of placing an order of healthy food from a resteraunt for you to pick up. It takes about the same time, just while they are making the food you do your tasks.

Besides, rice takes like all of 8 minutes to make (If you know how to do it right :p). Throw in some beans, mmmm hearty meal.

Hell people could also just pick up a salad from the store while they're getting their kids sugary ****.

I just blame the fact that people have grown lazy and complacent, which sounds really ****ing weird coming from a stoner.

Mind you I'm not saying you're lazy or take poor care of yourself and your family. Simply a generalized statement of people that take a similiar attitude as was stated. Look at me, last week if I wasn't up at work at the museum I was in the shop putting together furniture the entire time. That's a lot of hard continuous work and I couldn't leave for any decent periods of time. I made myself some rice and a salad whenever I had moment of break (about 10 or so minutes tops, between places where I needed to be). I also had to take friends to classes and their jobs as well.

It's hard work, and picking up fast food would probably be a little easier (I just get to sit their while they bring **** to my car), but it's not incredibly hard to eat properly while working essentially non-stop.

I just wish they'd do the fries without salt like KFC.. oh and that they'd give an alternative to fries in the meal deals..

I usually just want the burger and a coke.. but its more expensive to buy that than it is to buy the meal with fries. I always think "i'll just leave the fries" but it never works that way.

*wishes you could get a pot of spicy rice or beans instead of fries*

oh well, at least now i'll be able to try their breakfasts.. everyone says they are better than their burgers.. but i've never been up early enough to try one. I'm not really a morning person...

everyone says they are better than their burgers..
Not in China. At least that's what McDonalds hopes as it launches its new beef-is-sexy ad campaign over there. (link)

The sad thing is that I know it will be successful.

Here's some refresher timelines of some of McD's moments in recent history. (link)

For the sake of being topic, I will say I am not impressed with McDonald's despite their efforts to make breakfast all-day. :rolleyes:

That's like saying you'd take mouthrape over assrape.

If you don't mind my prison scenario comparison.

I need the skeletor I LOL'D pic here :xp:

To be perfectly honest, when it comes down to fast food breakfast, Sonic wins, and anything else, Carls Jr./Hardees ftf***inw

I'm not the poster-child for healthy eating--I have my bad habits for sure (chocolate. Did I mention chocolate?) I try to make semi-healthy choices with fast food, but 5 year olds and rice and beans in a car is Bad. Very Bad. :)

We do milk or juice, I try to choose the fruit and nut salad (that I can eat while driving--I just don't spread the yogurt over the fruit). We choose the lower calorie/fat items (hamburger for me rather than big mac, which I love, but which doesn't love my coronary arteries).

I eat Chinese for lunch when I'm at work since I can make healthy choices there.

The rest of the time I try to make enough on the nights I cook to have leftovers for the busy nights when I really don't have a lot of time to cook. It's definitely easier to cook healthier at home. We're a bit limited in fast food anyway due to my daughter having a milk allergy.

And with the 85 zillion zucchinis I'm harvesting out of my garden right now, it's impossible not to have zucchini in some form every day.... :D

Edit: that prison comparison--eeuuuwww.

http://today.reuters.com/news/articlenews.aspx?type=businessNews&storyID=2006-09-20T175448Z_01_N20110701_RTRUKOC_0_US-LEISURE-MCDONALDS-BREAKFAST.xml

Nothing like waking up at 1:30 in the afternoon and chompin' on some McGriddles. It's about goddamn time they did this, Who the hell actually wakes up at 10:30 or before?

All i can say is:

WTF?

Oh well, at least they finally realized that their food is unhealthy (maybe?) :D Wonder when will they do it here, that means i can have a McMuffin for lunch. :p

Archived