Home

Whoah! how did I get here?

NiKo

I think A. Very is trying to say God's a butthead.

Because McCoy's rather an abomination of nature. Somebody you just want to make sure he's not touched the ground where you going to have a crap upon.

I also think Ave never had any orgasm at all, hence the post count. The reason's at hand: Darth_Ave fancies with Das Mole.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But she said, and I quote,

GOD! What is wrong with you? You're always up my butt about somthing. So what if I post a lot, that's a reason to hate me and always be bugging me.

God isn't capable of hate, it's not in his nature, he is ineffably loving. Therefore she couldn't possibly have been talking about God. More likely she was using his name in vane as a profanity.

Pshaw, there is no God, there is only Goddess!

Also, happy Bureflux! :D

Hail Eris! All Hail Discordia!

And yes Darth_Ave, IMHO your blatant and annoying post-whoring is a reason to hate you... One of the reasons, actually; your main-streamy sheepiness and constant unreflected babbling about some crappy mass-produced pop-bitch being further ones...

No. I'm saying that her postcount undoubtedly behaves inversely proportional to her lack of being able to grasp the meaning behind phrases like 'shut face'. That said, we got already the direct implementation of God being able to spread hate and agony, or is there another reason why we would have met her? In this particular case, God has love only for those who know how to work the ignore list thinger. Is klar, ne?

[edit]Hee, Pille. 'Sup? Are you trying to hit on her?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived