Home

Whoah! how did I get here?

NiKo

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In every straight man's live, there will be a woman proving him that love is in fact way to overrated and that in real life it's all about sex. Then, when his heart has been stuck to a fork, burning and bleeding, out in the front yard of his own house, he is free forever and shall never suffer from being a slave to love again. That said - nope, I don't have love for Neil, just sex, but since he's not within my target group, I've to say "sorry" concerning that, too.

Mole, why doesn't your brother let you play the computer?

You on the other hand have a rather pink avatar and signature so shut it.

Actaully, it's purple and actually, I happen to like pink. Why wouldn't you? Look at your choices! Brown, green, blue, red, yellow, orange et cetera, pink is like the best one!

Not true, this pop up tells me I win a free laptop for being the 10,000th visitor to this site. So there. Oh, look at this one, apparently horny housewives want to have sex with me. Must have been some sort of mistake... I'll click it and inform them of their error. Oh dear, that looks sore...

Okay, Joshi. Yu still have more overall cool points than Fealiks.

Well we all knew that :D

NEIL FOREVER WINS! Even if his sig isn't asthetically pleasing.

It matches this particular forum nicely. And it's not as if I go anywhere else.

And since when did you find out my first name? You weren't even around when my username was blatantly obvious. Hell, does everyone on this forum know?

Archived