Home

Whoah! how did I get here?

NiKo

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

D. She spies on you. I know, I see her sometimes when I'm spying on you. Come on, though, Ave. A tree? What a lame disguise. You can borrow one of my furry animal costumes if you want, they come with a free flask. You can have Rabbit, Racoon or Grizzly Bear. What are friends for, eh?

Edit

Oh hi, metal. :waive1::)

D. She spies on you. I know, I see her sometimes when I'm spying on you. Come on, though, Ave. A tree?

Why would I be a tree when I could just pretend to be a lawn gnome? All I'd have to get was some red construction paper, white faux fur from the craft section at wal-mart, and that elf costume from a few years back.

Besides, doesn't Joshi live in England or somthing? I can't afford plane tickets when I'm trying to buy christmas presents for my friends in Razputin's Domian.

D. She spies on you. I know, I see her sometimes when I'm spying on you. Come on, though, Ave. A tree? What a lame disguise. You can borrow one of my furry animal costumes if you want, they come with a free flask. You can have Rabbit, Racoon or Grizzly Bear. What are friends for, eh?

Edit

Oh hi, metal. :waive1::)

Apples can be green or red.

Do not eat brown apples.

You, Jmac and Milo are permantly off my list for making a fool of me and cheez at Mashi's forums. You guys suck.

Aw, I didn't mean to upset you, Ave! I don't think you've suck, you've definitely grown on me like some kind of benevolent tumor. But not the bad sort of tumor, the one that's not in an inconvenient spot, and it looks like a celebrity's face, and it impresses all of your friends instead of grossing them out.

You know, the type of non-cancerous bump that can get a guy laid.

A. People call you Neil often when quoting you.

Who are these people?! Name them! They must be destroyed!

B. You fake hit on me that one time and told me to call you Neil.

Fake?

C. A gypsy told me the other day at that creeeeeepy circus.

I knew it!

Archived