Home

Whoah! how did I get here?

NiKo

Avery, I'm for serious not into girls more than two years younger than me, so it's 16 up for the Bry-guy. In several years I might slacken that into about four or five years acceptable age discrepancy, but I wouldn't be dipping into the teenager pool by that time anyway.

I'm seriously staying away from girls for a few years, its just not safe anymore.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Darth Ave, how did you know about my heightened fear of eyeball damage? That's seriously way up there. Cutting, stabbing, you name it, freaks me out.

It just seemed like a voilent thing to do to someone. That or I'll feed you to some mutant cannibal pigs. (Thanks Thomas Harris for writing Hannibal and giving me that idea.)

No girl=no wife

No wife=no sex with girl for men

Fixed. XD

Even though, who'd really want this? I'll tell you, NOBODY! ~frowny face~
Yeah, pro abstinence is all good. But wait, for years and years, just to find out you just married someone who likes doing it from behind while you like it from above? Who'd really want that? I'll tell you, :dozey: me not.

Maybe simply not ****ing around like a "whore" is also a good thing if you're concerned about your "image". Well if it's for your health, practise safe sex.

I mean, you're not going to trust your future spouse anyway, are ya?

What, love? Hm.. I recently digged this out, maybe it will give you enlightenment:

Bah. Love is a stainless steel eagle inscribed with hellish utterances, jet black, bristling with missiles and chain guns under a forty-foot wingspan that comes screeching down upon you on a moonless, stormy night. Its only purpose can be to destroy.

Hm.. Why do I tell you that? Ahh, I know. I have no idea. But just upped my postcount, eh.

Archived