Home

The new "Cocaine"

Commander Obi-Wan

I quit caffeine a while ago. Effect wore off, and just ended up making me feel almost MORE tired sometimes.

EDIT: And screw this stuff. Sounds awful

Its got a five hour buzz and no crash afterwards.. it sounds like exactly what you need..

God drinking regular Pepsi makes my chest hurt. If I have just a wee bit of mountain dew. It feels like I got face humped by a face hugger and then the alien bursted outta my chest. It hurts so much. So I drink ice tea or kool-aide!

Weakling. I've had 4 liters of that **** in a little under 10 minutes (party dare), and I don't feel ****. I have mountain dew and it doesn't even effect me. I can drink a truckload and still feel tired.

With a name like that, there is no need for advertising. As a kind of rebellious and humorous teen, I will buy it for the sheer awesomeness of the name. It probably tastes like crap. New drinks do. Like the Pepsi Jazz and Coke Blak. Ugh, how can i describe them. How bout "It was like a party in my mouth, and everyone was throwing up"

@Lynk: I actually just saw someting on the History Channel about that not to long ago. Coke was orginally seen as both a refreshment drink and a medicine.

Kinda crazy, no?

You might still be able to find Coca-cola syrup in a pharmacy (though it'd be special order). It's used as a remedy for upset stomach.

Edit: No cocaine in it, however. It hasn't had coca extract in it for quite some time. :)

Archived