Home

Paradise

Niner_777

Hmm...

A mansion on a tropical island where the sand is always white and soft, the surf is never too cold, there's a recording studio in the basement with the entire Ibanez and Gibson bass guitar product lines from 1970-1995, a bar on the main floor with an endless open bar tab and all Vancouver Canucks and BC Lions games broadcast live onto large-screen plasma tvs, a perfectly legal hydroponic weed plantation out back, a side room with the most powerful PC and fastest internet connection on earth with every PC game ever made, and the entire top floor dedicated to a harem of 18 year-old girls. In my garage is a Ferrari Enzo, a MacLaren-Mercedes SLR, a 1970 Boss 302 Mustang, a custom Matt Hotch chopper, and a 2006 BMW M5 for everyday driving.

Hmm...

A mansion on a tropical island where the sand is always white and soft, the surf is never too cold, there's a recording studio in the basement with the entire Ibanez and Gibson bass guitar product lines from 1970-1995, a bar on the main floor with an endless open bar tab and all Vancouver Canucks and BC Lions games broadcast live onto large-screen plasma tvs, a perfectly legal hydroponic weed plantation out back, a side room with the most powerful PC and fastest internet connection on earth with every PC game ever made, and the entire top floor dedicated to a harem of 18 year-old girls. In my garage is a Ferrari Enzo, a MacLaren-Mercedes SLR, a 1970 Boss 302 Mustang, a custom Matt Hotch chopper, and a 2006 BMW M5 for everyday driving.

My paradise just changed.

Paradise is a place where they give students more than 300-400 words to write so that they actually develop noteworthy skills in spelling and grammar (not to attack your skills in the said field, Niner).

My opinion: We live in Paradise already ("Paradise" as in a great place, not as in the Biblical Heaven). It's more than slightly screwed for the time being, but nothing we can't change.

Archived