Home

Debate! Mahmoud Ahmadinejad vs. George Bush

generalvaklu321

Ahmadinejad

Simply because he will make the same point any nation without nuclear weapons will make and I agree with, if you have I gotta have it to. You are in no position to tell me whether I should or shouldn't go nuclear because of what I MIGHT do since to this day you are the only one who HAS used them. So in the event you decide to them again on us, if I have some of my own you WILL think twice.

Ahmadinejad

Simply because he will make the same point any nation without nuclear weapons will make and I agree with, if you have I gotta have it to. You are in no position to tell me whether I should or shouldn't go nuclear because of what I MIGHT do since to this day you are the only one who HAS used them. So in the event you decide to them again on us, if I have some of my own you WILL think twice.

I'd have to agree dtriniman.

Man, we're such hypocrites here in America.

Nutball bigot vs. nutball bigot. Gee, can't wait.

You know, some of the best political discussions I ever had were back in BC in my home pub with a couple of casual drinking buddies. One was an Israeli student, the other was an Iranian immigrant. It really made me understand that people are people the world over.

I think this Mahmoud Ahmadinejad guy reminds me far too much of Bush himself. I really think these two are serious threats to everyone, not just Iranians or Americans. Crazy, crazy sh!t.

As long as they halt their nuclear weapons program, I don't care who wins the debate. :)
Hell will become a vacation choice when that happen.

I don't think they will stop their nuclear weapons program.

If that asshole never invaded Iraq the U.S. will probably be in a position to handle Iran.

Iran will become, with a high probability a new nuclear power.

Religion with a weapon of Armageddon.

Go figure!

And what do you mean by that? That Earth will be Hell without nuclear weapons, or Hell if Bush doesn't win the debate?
No, neither one!

I was saying "Hell", the place of unfair torture if that place exist, of course.

I was saying, I don't believe Iran will never stop their nuclear program.

It doesn't matter if the debate happen, Iran won't stop their nuclear program.

The jury is still out, if Earth will be a burning hellhole if the world get rid of nuclear weapons.

What exactly do you mean here, that disarming nukes could possibly turn the Earth into a Hell-hole? How on Earth would that be?

Or am I misunderstanding completely?

Well, Dagobahn you know that I am the UFO nut on the forums.

So, I believe we might need those weapons or other defences in the future, if any aliens become hostile to Earth.

Unless the secret governments of this planet have any other safer and better defences, that are less dangerous.

You probably already knew I was going say that.

Go right ahead and laugh and laugh again. :lol::lol::lol:

Archived