Home

Commander Bonuses II

Darth Ablett

Props to YertyL for asking for this info in the first place. The original quote is in the regular EaW discussion.

Now, my question is regarding this particular quote:

Fleet/Field Commanders - 25% enhancement bonus

Ackbar (Home One) - 25% health (space)

Emperor Palpatine - 25% health (space/land), 25% shields (space)

Tarkin - 25% health, 10% damage, 10% shields, 10% evasion, 10% move speed

Mon Mothma - 25% health

Piett (Accuser) - 25% health (space), 25% health to Star Destroyers (stacks)

Are these existing bonuses getting tweaked in FoC?

I'd like to see Mon Mothma be a tad more useful, even if she just gets the 25% shields thing Palpy has.

Also, if you have Piett and the Emperor along with the Executor, will this give it an extra 50% to health and 25% to shields? :nut:

If yes, that's going to take quite a bit to take down. Thoughts?

I would also like to see Mon Mothma become more useful. I'm not sure if Piett's Star Destroyer-specific bonuses applies to all kinds of Star Destroyers or just the ISDs; I suspect the latter. That means he won't have any effect on the Executor.

You know, I hope so. If the Executor gets such a big health boost and the Rebels get bugger all from their tactical modifiers, I'd be a bit worried, especially since Petro have stated the Rebel's are more 'hero-centric' in the expansion...hmm. :snear:

Just like in: A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi.

rebs: more hero based.

imps: better ships, modifiers, ect.

Not necessarily better modifiers, but other than that I agree completely. The Empire's strength was its overwhelming military might, while the Rebellion's strenght lay in the exceptional individuals drawn to its cause.

• 3 months later...

I've just looked up the comander bonuses of FOC in the XML... Here's the list:

Empire:

Piett - 25% health for all ships and 25% additional health for ISDs

Thrawn - 20% health, 10% damage, 10% shield, 10% armor and 10% movement speed bonus

Emperor Palpatine - 25% health on land and in space, addtitionally 25% shields in space

Veers - 25% health on land (though his icon doesn't glow - strange)

Grand Moff Tarkin - 25% health and 10% on about everything else (damage, shields, armor and movement speed), sapce only

Rebellion:

Mon Mothma - 25% health in space (still)

Ackbar - 25% health for all ships

Garn Bel Iblis - 10% health and damage on land, 5% health and damage in space

Rogue Squadron - 25% health for all ships

Yoda - 25% damage bonus in space. Strangely I haven't found a bonus for land units... :confused:

Zann Consortium:

Tyber Zann - 20% health and 10% movement speed in space

Urai Fen - again haven't found anything despite a blinking icon in land combat...

It's possible that the data about the original heroes of EAW is not up-to-date, since they get a file of their own (which could be just copied from EAW), however I haven't been able to find anything newer yet...

Archived