Home

Questions

Jason Skywalker

First off, i'm sorry if i have done something wrong. Anyways, i'm planning on getting The Complete Online Adventures, so i need some questions answered...

1. Galaxies has a monthly fee, yes, but we only need to pay the Station Access when we start a new game, right?

2. How do you become a Jedi now, since Aurillia is gone?

3. What are the ways to get Sunrider's Destiny and Kenobi's Legacy?

Thanks for your time!

I think you're talking about how the game were in 2003/04 I wasn't around there, but I can tell you that perma-death is out. The game has completely changed, you should take a look around the official site. The changes are really huge, and there's been an enourmous outcry about these changes, I'm amazed you havent heard about them :p

I think you're talking about how the game were in 2003/04 I wasn't around there, but I can tell you that perma-death is out. The game has completely changed, you should take a look around the official site. The changes are really huge, and there's been an enourmous outcry about these changes, I'm amazed you havent heard about them :p

Quite frankly, yeah. :D Thanks alot though, now to just convince my dad to pay the monthly 15 $ which will take alot of Force Persuasion since he is my master and has taught me well. :xp:

Thanks anyway, and May The Force (and knowledge) be with you!

First off, i'm sorry if i have done something wrong. Anyways, i'm planning on getting The Complete Online Adventures, so i need some questions answered...

1. Galaxies has a monthly fee, yes, but we only need to pay the Station Access when we start a new game, right?

2. How do you become a Jedi now, since Aurillia is gone?

3. What are the ways to get Sunrider's Destiny and Kenobi's Legacy?

Thanks for your time!

1. Yes, $15 a month.

2. Jedi is now a starter profession, if you had a previous character pre-NGE then you will be given the option to chose it.

3. You must be an elder jedi to get these, in other words you had to of had atleast Padawan completed by the time the NGE hit.

1 month ......... $14.99 - will renew once a month and charge you $14.99

3 month ......... $41.99 - will renew once every 3 months and charge you $41.99(works out to about $14 a month)

6 month ......... $77.99 - will renew once every 6 months and charge you $77.99(works out to about $13 a month)

12 month ......... $143.99 - will renew once every 12 months and charge you $77.99(works out to about $12 a month)

Even though the longer plans are cheaper, I still recommend doing the month per month subscription, you never know when you might want to quit and there's no refunds.

• 3 weeks later...

So, sorry for the double post and such, but, i've got more questions.

1. How do you tune a crystal? A friend gave two to me, but as a gift for playing, but i just couldn't figure it out.

2. I don't remember if people already answered this one, but, how do you get Kenobi's Legacy, Sunrider's Destiny and B'nars Sacrifice? Also, all of the other "legendary" crystals, are they still up and on SWG?

So, sorry for the double post and such, but, i've got more questions.

1. How do you tune a crystal? A friend gave two to me, but as a gift for playing, but i just couldn't figure it out.

2. I don't remember if people already answered this one, but, how do you get Kenobi's Legacy, Sunrider's Destiny and B'nars Sacrifice? Also, all of the other "legendary" crystals, are they still up and on SWG?

1. You right click on the crystal in your inventroy and select "tune", it will then prompt you if you want to do it or not.

Kenobi's Legacy: Elder Jedi gift only, which means you had to of grinded Jedi pre-nge to obtain it.

B'nars Sacrifice: Again, elder Jedi gift only, which means you had to of grinded Jedi pre-nge to obtain it.

Sunrider's Destiny: Old quest reward from the force sensitive village, since that way of obtaining Jedi was removed, it is no longer obtainible either.

The only "special" crystal that I know of which any Jedi can get is Bane's Heart, which drops from NK-Necrosis on Kashyyyk.

Things is, no shameful advertising and spamming mon. ;)

Thanks lil_dude. As for the tuning, i right clicked on it, but it only showed examine, drop and destroy. :S

are you high enough level to use a lightsaber yet? If not then you can't tune crystals untill then.

heh i may make my alt a jedi....if they make it so i dont need to wear those corny robes to be of any use in pvp.

To be effective you need a Jedi Knight Robe/Cloak(robe is better) minimum, to be good you need a Jedi Master Cloak, and to be great you need an elder robe.

It's so lame that you cannot wear robes under cloaks, the elder jedi robe is really the only robe that looks completely like the traditional ones. I think everyone should be able to get the arbiter/opressor robe, except for the stats then perhaps, that's what I think the elder jedi would be pissed about mainly... just for the look, it's really good for RP.

It's so lame that you cannot wear robes under cloaks, the elder jedi robe is really the only robe that looks completely like the traditional ones. I think everyone should be able to get the arbiter/opressor robe, except for the stats then perhaps, that's what I think the elder jedi would be pissed about mainly... just for the look, it's really good for RP.

I wished ALL professions had inate armor of 4000 without going into expertise, would make roleplay and such much better. Then through expertise for some professions(like smuggler) that innate armor will turn into overridable armor when you equip armor. For other professions it will be cancelled out by the armor they equip.

Archived