Home

Hanharr VS Zaalbar

THE MERCENARY

You really can't compare them. Plus, it's spelled Wookiee, not Wookie. I personally prefer Zaalbar myself, as he's basically a friendly, well intentioned Wookiee, while Hanharr will eat you alive because you bumped into him, but again, their only similarity is that they're male wookiees.

Neither, they were both Emo Wookiees and i absolutely hate Wookiees, i can't stand them. Zaalbar was useless because he did'nt reveal much about his past and told stupid stories. Hanharr was just a filler for the Dark side and he was utter rubbish. Hate Wookiees, hate hate hate. Specially Emo Wookiees, oh noes im so depressed the whoel world is against me Wookiees. Gah, hate them.

Come on HerbieZ, don't be hatin’ on the poor defenseless wookiees!

*Grab some shears and join the "Wookiees are just hair and sneakers" club today!* :xp:

I preferred Big Z myself, because he came with Mission Vao, everyone’s favorite Twilek Street Urchin.

I agree with Redhawke on that, they need a Mission-type character in K2 (meaning a female twi'lek, what can I say, I'm a sucker for them), but yea, Hanharr is a better fighter than Big Z, but they both suck imo, I'll take my tanked T3-M4 over a walking carpet any day.

Okay, well il say Zaalbar is better only because he fitted in well to the storyline and was slightly less emo than Hanharr. Other than that, i hate Wookiees. So much so infact that i never used to serve them in my store on Galaxies as i had a strict Wookiee policy.

Mission Vao, everyone’s favorite Twilek Street Urchin.

She's the ONLY street urchin! :xp:

I can't stand playing DS, so I have no experience with Hanharr so far.

But what i've seen of him, he's a mentally disrupted killing machine, a role that's already taken by HK-47. And I prefer cynical comments over strange howling.

In short terms: Zaalbaar ftw..especiialy with the 'Baca' sword..

Every single Kotor II character is naturally stronger than every single Kotor I character.

lvl 30 with custom feats made for characters > lvl 20 without the additional feats

I'm quite dissappointed by both Wookiees. Zaalbar is a good guy and the fact that he works together with Mission (Misson ftw) gets him some bonus points, but he is just boring and has nothing of value to tell. Well, Wookiees are not known for being talkative but still...

Hanharr is better... because you can break his will! Ah, I enjoy breaking the will of weak wookiee minds!

Neither, they were both Emo Wookiees and i absolutely hate Wookiees, i can't stand them. Zaalbar was useless because he did'nt reveal much about his past and told stupid stories. Hanharr was just a filler for the Dark side and he was utter rubbish. Hate Wookiees, hate hate hate. Specially Emo Wookiees, oh noes im so depressed the whoel world is against me Wookiees. Gah, hate them.
Yodanotamused.jpg

So much so infact that i never used to serve them in my store on Galaxies as i had a strict Wookiee policy.

HerbieZ, I'd never thought you would turn out to be a speciesist. Not serving wookiee's. Next thing we know you'll stop serving droids. :)

I did not like Hanharr at all because he hated Mira. But going back to the original question

Which wookiee is the better fighter?
I have to go with Hanharr. If I had to choose which I more want in my party that would be Zaalbar.

Yo I like Big Z maybe its because he's a lot nicer and reminds me a bit of Chewie. When I first saw him on the game, my immediate thought was the scene where Han says to let the Wookiee win becase Wookiees are known pulling people's arms out of their sockets when they lose. That and of course I like Mission and wherever Big Z is there she is.

Archived