Home

TRON: The RP

Alkonium

Now, most of us who saw the movie TRON likely thought it and its computer game sequel TRON 2.0 were both quite awesome, so I thought, why not make a TRON roleplay? You can choose to be either a Program or a User, what your base colour is, your function (if you are a program), and of course, your gender. This is set thirteen years after the events of TRON 2.0, and digitisation is been perfected to the point of being able to reverse-digitise programs. Here is an example of the character sheet:

Name: Jet Bradley

Program Type: User

Base Colour: Blue

Allegiance: EnCom

Backstory:

• 3 months later...

Well l say your a little mean arn't you l just didn't want to have to go to google and look it up my self l dont know why but thats what l did anyway this guy made this thread to play a roleplaying thread about tron so why dont just someone tell me what tron is then l'll end up probably joining but if no one will tell me they must of read this thread as a COMPLAINING THREAD!!! so stop with the complaining and lets get on with it oh yeah Aedan lm sorry l was just in a very ddown mood about my grampa dying ok sorry but calling me the f word doesnt really help it Black Knight of Keno so lm going to report you (once l find out how)

Archived