Home

Foc demo to be on fileplanet?

whiteflash

Just a little speculating here, but what do you think we'll get to see? Going by the original EaW demo, I'm thinking we get one space mission and one ground mission, playing as the Zann Consortium. We'll get to try three or four space units and around the same number of ground units. And if we're lucky, there'll be some of the new things you can build on build pads, a sample of infantry-only terrain and maybe a bunker or two.

Just a little speculating here, but what do you think we'll get to see? Going by the original EaW demo, I'm thinking we get one space mission and one ground mission, playing as the Zann Consortium. We'll get to try three or four space units and around the same number of ground units. And if we're lucky, there'll be some of the new things you can build on build pads, a sample of infantry-only terrain and maybe a bunker or two.

Yeah, just what I was thinking.

They might even include missions that don't appear in the final product, they just serve as a tiny bit of backstory and an opportunity to show off Tyber's abilities. Regardless, I'm sure the demo will be more focused on showcasing the extensions to and differences from Empire at War.

Hmmm...you don't need to pay to download anything from Fileplanet. You only need an account.

But don't get it from Hellplanet when you can get it somewhere else. Very long queues and incredibly slow speeds. Find a better source for your demos :) Once the demo is out, there will be plenty of links to websites where the download will be available in a sticky thread :)

I think it's a bit silly. I mean, how impatient can you be? Do you really need to play the demo right when it goes live? Sure it's cool and all but I still think it's silly.

Impatience will kill you one day.

PS: I realize some people have tight schedules and I do too, but in the end, you'll waste the same amount of time downloading it.

Archived